ProPoints One month on............

Discussion in 'WW Weekly weigh ins' started by hels123smiles, 8 July 2011 Social URL.

1. hels123smiles

hels123smiles Silver Member

Start Weight:
    77.11kg
    Current Weight:
    64.5kg
    Goal Weight:
    56.25kg
    Lost(%):
    12.6kg(16.35%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save after losing 2.5 stones on Cambridge.
    I have lost 7lbs. 1/2 a stone!
    Im happy with that, I just have to get out of the VLCD mindthought, and am trying not to think that I could have lost that in 10 days or so on CD.
    However, I wouldnt have been drinking wine and eating chocolate eclairs now, would I???

:D:D:D:D:D

I have done 25 days of the shred too, and started running twice a week, so I feel physically much better!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. starkissedx

starkissedx Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.4lb(14.03%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Congrats that's great :) I want to start doing the shred also it seems so hard though! Good luck with the rest of your weightloss :D xx

4. Thetrigos

Thetrigos Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(21.82%)
    Diet:
    WW 09/10 - 09/11 now Exante from 10/11
    That's great - i remember you posting a couple of weeks ago worried about doing WW and still in the VLCD mind frame, it's great it's working for you and working for your lifestyle, LOVE being able to eat eclairs on a diet!! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.