One of caldil's many attempts to loose her wobbly behind :)

Caldil

Hello everyone

I started slim fast today and have decided to keep a diary in order to keep me motivated (fingers crossed).
I have been loosing and replacing the same 2 stone for about 10 years now and it's getting a bit soul destroying. I've tried calorie counting and slimming world but always eat to much of the wrong things. Calorie counting I eat all my calories in chocolate and slimming world I seem to think I have unlimited amounts of syns :0 Due to me having such a sweet tooth I'm hoping I'm on to a winner with SF.
A little about me, I'm a 30 year old married mum of 4. I'm studying full time and find there is not enough hours in the day for me at all. I don't like exercising, it takes all my will power to take my dog on a daily walk. I'm really unorganised so this doesn't help my diet attempts and I would love to have a live in chef so I don't have to work anything out but that's never going to happen so best get on and see how I go.

Week 1 day 1 weight 11st 7lb

Breakfast SF shake
Snack SF bar
Lunch SF shake
Snack SF cheese bites
Tea- Fish, jacket potato and mixed veg (Cals 435)
Snack yet to have

Exercise dog walk, Day 1-30 day shred
Water 2 litres

I know what u mean i lost and gained three stone over and over i feel u (and i dont have kids!!)

Youl do it i see it as a positive you know when your uncomfortable with your weight and do some thing whilst its still healthy dont be too hard on your self slowly and surely x

I know what u mean i lost and gained three stone over and over i feel u (and i dont have kids!!)

Youl do it i see it as a positive you know when your uncomfortable with your weight and do some thing whilst its still healthy dont be too hard on your self slowly and surely x

Thanks tink, here's hoping slimfast helps me x

Week 1 Day 2

B- banana shake

S- 10 slices of ham

L - strawberry shake

S - apple

T - jacket spud with cheese, ravioli and salad 580 calories

S - SF bar

Water intake 2 litres

Exercise 40 min dog walk.

Good day all in all, wasn't hungry one bit. Hoped to of done day 2 of 30 day shred but didn't happen:(
I have completed it twice before and got great results both times so I know it works. I need to get more motivated exercise wise but think will concentrate more on getting used to the diet this week X

Week 1 day 3

B - caramel shake

S - Apple

L - 2x wholemeal rolls with light mayo, cheese, ham and salad 480 calories

S - SF nutty bar

Not yet had but will probably be

T - banana shake

S - SF BBQ snack ( not tried yet and they look yummy)

Water intake so far today 2 litres

Exercise 40 min dog walk

Another good day. Finding this diet so easy to do at the moment beats constantly weighing and measuring everything I put in my mouth. Studying full time from home at the moment so enjoying sipping my shakes and not worrying about cooking something time consuming x

Today so far so good, well it is only morning lol. Had my delivery today from superdrug was very pleased. All there sf products are half price so managed to get about 6 weeks worth of shakes/powders/bars/snacks for about £50. So there's my incentive to do this diet and stick with it for at least 6 weeks and see what happens :)

Week 1 day 4

B - shake

S - SF bar

D - shake

S - SF bar

T - fish, jacket potato and veg 465 Cals

S - SF bar + SF crisp ( had extra snack as was a bit hungry last night, 1st time so far this week)

Exercise 45 min dog walk

Water 2.5 litres

Week 1 day 5

Had a crappy today so didn't feel like eating a full meal so just had more snacks and extra shake

B - shake

S - SF bar

L - shake

S - apple

T - shake

S - SF bar x 3 SF BBQ snack

Exercise 30 dog walk

Water 2.5 litres

Week 2 day 1

WEIGH IN 11st 4lb so 3lb loss for 1st week. Not updated diary for a few days as not had chance. Had a good first week been a couple of times I've gone to bed feeling a bit hungry but I think I need to make wiser choices for my main meal. I had hoped to loose a bit more as I know I normally loose 3-4lb on any new diet I start in the first week and I don't feel like I'm eating much on this one. Well I did buy 6 weeks worth and I hate wasting money so I will carry on and just hope I get nearer to my goal as the weeks go on :)

Week 2 day 1

B - shake

S - weight watchers crisp

L - shake

S- SF bar

T- asda ready meal chilli with wedges, side salad and corn on the cob 402 Cals

S- mullerlight yoghurt, apple

Water 2.5 litres
Exercise dog walk

Week 2 day 2

B - shake

S - 4x ryvita crackerbread with light Philadelphia and cucumber 109 Cals

L - shake

T- jacket potato with asda chicken and pasta in tomato and a side salad 565 Cals

S - SF BBQ snack, SF chocolate delight and a naughty bag of monster munch :\

Water 3 litres

Exercise 45 min dog walk

Week 2 day 3

B - caramel shake (could drink all day long)

S - SF bar

L - vanilla shake (not a fan)

S - SF bar

D - cod with jacket potato, corn on the cob, side salad, 1tbsp light mayo, 30g soft cheese with garlic and herbs 472 Cals

S - SF bar

Water 2 litres

Exercise non (very busy day)

Not a fab day snack wise, should of aimed for some fruit but hitting the Tom so just wanting chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate.

Week 2 day 7

B - shake

S - SF BBQ snack

L - shake

S - corn on the cob

D - lasagne with salad/ pud jelly and ice cream 560 Cals

S - jelly & SF bar

Water 2 litres
Exercise non unless housework is counted ;)

Week 3 day 1

Weigh day- No loss still 11.4lb

Was a bit disappointed but due a visit from Mother Nature any day now so could be that.
I've took my measurements (do this every 2 weeks) and I've lost 1/2inch of both arms and legs and 1 inch of waist so even though the scales didn't budge I'm going the right way :)

Week 3 day 1

B shake

S SF bar

L shake

D lasagne with side salad (458 Cals)

S tangerine, apple, 1 jelly pot, 2x SF bar

Total calories 1370

Exercise 1 hour dog walk

Water 3 litres

Week 3 day 3

B shake

S SF bar

L shake

D shake and veg soup (450 Cals)

S 2x SF bars, SF BBQ snack

Exercise dog walk

Water 2 litres

Finally got my visit from Mother Nature so really hope to see a change to the scale on Monday, if I don't i may jump ship again.

Week 3 day 4

B shake

S 2x snack a jacks

L shake

D ready meal

S 2x snack a jacks, 2x jelly pots

Exercise dog walk

Water 2 litres

Week 3 day 5

B shake

L shake

D ready meal with extra veg 400 Cals

S 4x rice cakes 206, banana, apple, jelly pot

Exercise dog Walk

Water 1 litre

Had a sneaky look at scales looking like no loss again. If I've not lost by Monday weigh day think will try something else. Found all my old food diary from 2011-2013 when doing sw. Every time I've done sw I've lost on average 6lb in 3 weeks so I might be better suited to that.

Week 4 weigh in 11.4lb

So no weight loss again, I know some diets take some time to adjust to but this is to slow for me. I don't think it suits me. I've started to feel very sluggish, had a big out break of spots and the shakes don't fill me up anymore. I've only got 3 weigh ins not till Xmas so going to start something else. Good luck to everyone and hope you get the results you want x

Back