One takeaway set me bk!

pinkyblonde1

Hi everyone
Have to share this as im still paying for it! Last weekend we had a chinese takeaway and the nxt day i was 3lb heavier! I know its water weight but it has taken me all week to get this 3lb off when i could have taken my other weight off! That dinner was not worth a 3lb gain!!!
Xxx

Much of that 3lbs will have been food bulk and water retention too pinky - especially with the massive sodium content and MSG levels in Chinese food (whcih is why I don't eat it from takeaways - I make my own!).

Don't beat yourself up over it, learn from it and move on. The weight will still come off, and actually research says the slower the better - here speaks the vopice of experience as I have been gaining and losing the same 2-3 stones for the past 25 years!! Well this time NOT AGAIN so I am taking it slow instead of rushing to get it off then packing it all back on again (and a bit more each time) because I hadn't really changed my bad eating habits at all :sigh:

I personally look at my journey this time as a lifestyle change rather than a diet and it does take time to break old habits - some of which die very hard indeed (ask me about eating massive packets of roasted salted peanuts!).

Draw a line under it and move on. Onwards and downwards :D

Back