One way to stay on track....

jaylou

Gold Member
..... wear tight jeans!!!

I've been avoiding my jeans for months now as they've been oh so tight, leggings just feel so much more comfy.

Yesterday I bit the bullet and put those tight jeans on. Ouch. Muffin top and tight thighs but I kept them on all day and it kept me from eating bad food!

They are back on today and I'm tucking into mango and raspberries for breakfast :D

Works for me. The leggings are now at the back of the drawer where my jeans were before!

..... wear tight jeans!!!

I've been avoiding my jeans for months now as they've been oh so tight, leggings just feel so much more comfy.

Yesterday I bit the bullet and put those tight jeans on. Ouch. Muffin top and tight thighs but I kept them on all day and it kept me from eating bad food!

They are back on today and I'm tucking into mango and raspberries for breakfast :D

Works for me. The leggings are now at the back of the drawer where my jeans were before!

Fine advice Jay. I could not agree with you more. I do not take my oh so tight trousers off until I am ready to sit down for the evening. Then the discipline really starts but I just have to think of my 3 new pairs of one size smaller jeans that are more than a bit snug and it keeps me on track.

I don't know about you but I get some amazing track patterns around my waist lol !!

The trouble is, mine keep stopping being tight!

I mean, obviously that's not a real trouble, in that it means I'm slimming down the sizes, but when you haven't got tight jeans any more, you have to be your own discipline!

The trouble is, mine keep stopping being tight!

I mean, obviously that's not a real trouble, in that it means I'm slimming down the sizes, but when you haven't got tight jeans any more, you have to be your own discipline!

So long as you can keep your swimsuit on lol !!!!!!

At the moment that's not a problem, Sue.
I'll let you know if it is. Someone will have to send me a spare one, when I'm in the middle of the Channel somewhere!

Back