Extra Easy One week in & would like support

Alycyn1980

Addicted to Minimins!!!
Hi I am Alison :wave_cry: and I joined SW on the 28th Feb, tonight is my 1st weigh in so fingers crossed I have lost at least 1lb.

My start weight is 12st 10lbs and I would like to get to 10st.

This is my 1st attempt at SW but my friend joined and in 5wks lost an amazing 16lbs :) This is inspiration enough as we both joined WW for her wedding and both lost weight but I have managed over the years to put in all back on and more :cry:

I have no motivation as such apart from my own want and maybe a holiday but I have a suitcase full of smaller sized clothes and I would like to get into them as some still have the labels!!!

I am looking forward to the support and being able to chat to others for tips and general encouragement. Any hints and tips on the layout of this forum would also be appreciated x

this is a really good forum for support at any time. Ive been doing slimming world on and off for over a year and i'm determined to stick to it this time but its easier as i have cut out alcohol nearly altogether. so the syns stack up easily I have three stone to lose and i am a large size 14 at the mo I mainly do green days as it keeps my tummy happier than doing red and i don't love vegetables enough to do the extra easy

Hi I'm a few weeks in and do struggle as I have no real goal, but in saying that I have lost 7.5lb and I'm eating tons better and actually exercising where I wasn't before, so I feel healthier.

I'm often on here looking for recipes and ideas. I've started a diary too to jot down my feelings and thoughts

Fingers crossed for ur first weigh in

Saz xxxx

Hi hun, good luck with your journey :D

I have been doing it for 7 weeks and finding it fab so far, have lost a stone and a half so far, so over the moon and I haven't been hungry at all yet hehe

Hope you have a good first week, and we are all here if you need any advice

xx

Hi,

Good luck with your first weigh in. I've been doing SW for 8 months now and reached target last week :) Have to admit the thing that helped me all the way through was keeping the food diary. I used the online version and I also logged my weight on there each week. Seeing the graph each week helped with my motivation.

Hope that helps and again, good luck

Karen

Back