One week off plan and 3lb gain - Back on the wagon!

Wannabe Weeney

A 3 day planned break turned into a 7 day break and im pleased to say only a 3lb gain as a result. :eek: Im actually delighted because ive dined and celebrated like the queen and loved every moment of it. Ive celebrated my 23rd wedding anniversary and our daughters 16th along with Easter thrown into the mix so all in all I think a mere 3lb gain is rather good going!! Back on the Slim and Save wagon tomorrow and ready to get to goal before summer.

Wow, 3lb is a tiny amount to gain after following a VLCD. Good luck with getting back on track.

I have also had a few days off and am back at work and back on it today. Glad you enjoyed your break and 3lb IS nothing :)

Congrats on anniversary, and on tiny gain! I seem to gain a ton when I have even a day off (though I do go blinking nuts when I blip, I have real probs!) Soon have it off again and back on it!

Congrats on anniversary, and on tiny gain! I seem to gain a ton when I have even a day off (though I do go blinking nuts when I blip, I have real probs!) Soon have it off again and back on it!

Thank you MiniMoosh, got away very lightly considering what ive eaten (and drank!) feels good to be back in control and on the wagon!

Back