One year on, Sophie's weight loss journey continued...

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting - Diaries' started by Sophie1805, 14 April 2014 Social URL.

1. Sophie1805

Sophie1805 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(13.12%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    So, some of you may recognise my username and my previous journal (http://www.minimins.com/calorie-counting-diaries/314123-day-one-new-life-18-8-stone-lose-19.html) from last year.

I started on the 16th April 2013, so nearly exactly a year ago! I did so so well, I lost 52lb, I felt great and I was sooo motivated! Until around November when it all caved in and I gave up and now I'm about 18lb higher than my lowest weight.

I know exactly what I need to do to lose weight, I know what food groups I should be eating, what calories I should be eating and what exercise to do, but sticking to it is another issue!

Over the last few months I've had a real issue with binge eating. It's as if I wake up with the intention to getting back on the diet then all of a sudden i'm binging on everything in sight.

So, this diary may in fact be an emotions diary for a bit to work out the route of the problem until I have the mentality to stick to it.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. TamaraAbi

TamaraAbi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.73%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet/Calorie Counting
    good luck and well done on the weight loss from before :) xx

4. Good luck Hun! What you said about waking with good intentions then binge eating - sounds like me!
    Fantastic all day at work then go on a rampage when I get home lol

Back in the zone now! All the best

5. weemissnaughty

weemissnaughty Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Good luck hunni you sound like me with the binge eating! X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.