1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

One year on, Sophie's weight loss journey continued...

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting - Diaries' started by Sophie1805, 14 April 2014 Social URL.

1. Sophie1805

Sophie1805 Well-Known Member

So, some of you may recognise my username and my previous journal (http://www.minimins.com/calorie-counting-diaries/314123-day-one-new-life-18-8-stone-lose-19.html) from last year.

I started on the 16th April 2013, so nearly exactly a year ago! I did so so well, I lost 52lb, I felt great and I was sooo motivated! Until around November when it all caved in and I gave up and now I'm about 18lb higher than my lowest weight.

I know exactly what I need to do to lose weight, I know what food groups I should be eating, what calories I should be eating and what exercise to do, but sticking to it is another issue!

Over the last few months I've had a real issue with binge eating. It's as if I wake up with the intention to getting back on the diet then all of a sudden i'm binging on everything in sight.

So, this diary may in fact be an emotions diary for a bit to work out the route of the problem until I have the mentality to stick to it.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. TamaraAbi

TamaraAbi Well-Known Member

good luck and well done on the weight loss from before :) xx

4. FatAssasination

FatAssasination Well-Known Member

Good luck Hun! What you said about waking with good intentions then binge eating - sounds like me!
    Fantastic all day at work then go on a rampage when I get home lol

Back in the zone now! All the best

5. weemissnaughty

weemissnaughty Well-Known Member

Good luck hunni you sound like me with the binge eating! X