Ongoing sausage confusion!

I know there's a sticky above about Sausages (sorry!) but I couldn't find the answer to my question there so I hope you don't mind me asking here. I can't believe my very first post here is about sausages haha! ;-)
I prefer Green days, and so popped to Iceland to see what they had vegetarian wise. They didn't have as much as I'd hoped and I ended up getting:

- pack of 5 Linda McCartney vegetarian sausages (no mention of any fancy ingredients, just plain 'sausage')
- pack of 8 Quorn sausages (again, no mention of any 'type' just says 'sausages' on the bag).

Both are frozen. I've searched on the online SW database but couldn't find anything that's an exact match - the Linda McCartney sausages it lists are a 6 pack, but mine are only 5. The only quorn sausages listed are things like 'best ever' or 'cumberland' type things.

I'm thinking I'll have to assume the LM ones are the same as the 6 pack listed (e.g. 2 syns each eek) and the Quorn ones are the 'best ever' ones, at 1 syn each.

Does that sound right? Thanks in advance!

Mp

You are right on both counts! LM sausages vary but the normal, plain old sausages are 2. Italian at 0.5 and rosemary and red onion are free.

Plain quorn sausages are 1, some of the other sorts (like the new chef's special sausages) are a bit higher so work checking back if you by any different ones :)

Oh thanks! :) Good to know I guessed right! I had a delicious dinner with 2 LM sausages, smash and a dollop of baked beans and also mushy peas!! Oh and lots of veg. Yummy and very filling!!

Back