Onken fat free yogurt

Oh the apple and mango one is free?! I saw this in Morrisons last week and almost bought it, but I was unsure because I thought only the strawberry fat free one was syn free! Totally going to buy it next time I'm at the shop. Cheers samus!

No that's not true I'm afraid. Just because a yoghurt is fat free doesn't necessarily mean it is sugar free. There are several fat free yoghurts eg Nom, Yoo, Rachel's Organic that have added sugar and so are not syn free.

No that's not true I'm afraid. Just because a yoghurt is fat free doesn't necessarily mean it is sugar free. There are several fat free yoghurts eg Nom, Yoo, Rachel's Organic that have added sugar and so are not syn free.

Does this mean the apple & mango onken (fat free one) isn't syn free?

oaken fat free bio pots, mango and apple, strawberry, vanilla and natural are all free according to the 2012 free branded foods book, on the fat free yogurt front i have been eating shape delights 0%fat yoghurts for months thinking they were free and was only a few days ago i found out they are not, in this case only the cherry and strawberry flavours are free and the rest from 1/2 sin each to 1 and 1/2 sins each depending on flavour, thankfully I've only been eating the 1/2 sin each ones thinking were free but glad i know now, all those 1/2 uncounted sins are bound to add up!!

Went to the shop yesterday but couldn't get the apple & mango one :( was quite upset!

Back