Onken Natural bio-pot fat free yogart...

lighterlifeclaire

Silver Member
OK, i think the title is something like that... its in a blue pot, definately says fat free... and its def natural...

Are we allowed this? and if so, when :D

Ooooooooooh good!!!!

I tasted it earlier (week 2!)

it was a bit bitter... but im kinda used 2 the taste now... does the 0% taste better then??

personally I think all the fat free natural stuff tastes about the same, you can add powdered sweetener to it, vanilla essence,both together or have it with sugar free jelly, all nice.
It is great for cooking with too, there is a really good korma recipe in week 4 when you can start cooking your veg which calls for yog.

You will be able to have muller light next week though.
I am not sure as I never asked, but they do a vanilla muller light, I can't see why you couldn't have it from week 2.

How many muller lights can we have a day?
is it 2 like the o% stuff? or just one?
x

I've had to stop buying Muller Light yogs - if they were in the house they were eaten, I would happily give up all other foods and live on them alone!!! So it's now just SF Jello for my pud now, and I am more than happy with that!!

I have just been to heaven!! I have just started week 2 of RTM after 42 weeks of abstinence and have just devoured SF jelly and 0 fat natural yogurt. OMG it was delicious, well worth the wait. :gimi:

Oh, indeed it is, and totally addictive. I wouldn't have entertained plain yoghurt pre-LL.

Back