Extra Easy Online food diary

Zebs07

Dance the positive spin..
Hi im doing SW online so its really a question about the online food diary/tracker. I do like to keep a diary but i cant seem to find a way to log a recipe - as in with all the ingredients saved so each time i have it, i just select say spag bol. Its cracking me up having to log all individual every day, especialky since im trying to batch make soups, meals etc rather than always rely on shop bought - tho i have to say its appealing to just click on mugshot lol. i made a massive pot of soup with 12 superfree ingredients t'other day and to keep logging individual ingredients is a nightmare. Also looking back over my diary for inspiration wont be ideal as its not obvious what meals they are being just a massive list of the days items. i dont want to stop keeping a diary as i know its a good stay on track routine for me. Surely there is a way to recipe build like on my fitness pal and WW apps etc? Thanks for trawling thru that long winded msg - bad habit of mine; rambling! Lol Any advices muchly appreciated...

Hi there,

One thing you can do is manually add something with a syn value or if you know its free.

Let's say ...... you've done spag bol on ee and you know its free then put in free food on the section below the drop down menu.

If the receipe has syns then manually add syn value and label that accordingly.

I know I'm not that clear but after you have worked out the syn value once you can put in eton mess and 2 syns - only trouble is that they expect you to remember the syn values - or can you add them to your favourites?

..... off to have a gander.....

J

No that was incredibly clear - thank you! And blatantly obvious once u think outside the box. Spot the Fud here lol... doh!

Thank you so much... :)

Back