• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Online gym buddies

Oh my gosh this thread was made for me!

I used to go 4 times a week and the last 8 weeks I've not been, I went back on Tuesday and felt fabulous!

Oh my gosh this thread was made for me!

I used to go 4 times a week and the last 8 weeks I've not been, I went back on Tuesday and felt fabulous!

iv gone back after nearly a whole year of doing no exercise ! i used to be a spin freak and go up to 3 times a week , and then winter crept in, the nights and mornings were cold and dark and bam i stopped, after my huge weight gain this year im back on it, started back this morning and god do i feel freakin great !!!!

katiedidldle said:
iv gone back after nearly a whole year of doing no exercise ! i used to be a spin freak and go up to 3 times a week , and then winter crept in, the nights and mornings were cold and dark and bam i stopped, after my huge weight gain this year im back on it, started back this morning and god do i feel freakin great !!!!
Yay! I've been poorly this week but I currently have my jacket spud in the oven for lunch and then I'll be all energised for the gym at about 4. If...my poorlyness decides to disappear :-( currently feel like a sofa day.

What are you planning on doing at the gym? Are you going to start your spin classes again?

ye i do want to start spinning again , however the gym i now go to only do it once a week that i can make as i work until 6 every day . but im going to go to the next one , I love spin, i find classes are so much better than just using the tread mill ect

I joined a gym for the first time 2 weeks ago, currently going 3 times a week on the advice of the trainer guy who worked me out a program.
i mostly enjoy it but hate the crosstrainer with a vengence:eek:

Any help with motivation would be great, and i am more than willing to offer it back:D
spinning classes not for me just yet:eek:

good luck xx

I joined a gym for the first time 2 weeks ago, currently going 3 times a week on the advice of the trainer guy who worked me out a program.
i mostly enjoy it but hate the crosstrainer with a vengence:eek:

Any help with motivation would be great, and i am more than willing to offer it back:D
spinning classes not for me just yet:eek:

good luck xx
omg the cross trainer is my arch nemesis, i always feel like im going to fall off it lol. but i still do 10 mins on it as i know its got to be doing something because of how hard it works me lol .

when i started the gym last year i hadnt been to the gym for 4 years , n the first class i went and did was spin and i was hooked. im not going to lie it is HARD , but u can go at your own pace and stop if you need to for a while. i would recommend it to any one who wants to lose weight in a low impact way

I agree, spin gets sooo much easier and more enjoyable! We have a machine which is like a stepper/cross trainer and I love it! It's so easy going yet works up a sweat and gets those calories burning!

I agree, spin gets sooo much easier and more enjoyable! We have a machine which is like a stepper/cross trainer and I love it! It's so easy going yet works up a sweat and gets those calories burning!

ye we have a stepper thing iv never tried it though , always think the people on it look really funny when they are doing it lol

jen3

Silver Member
I've been "gyming" for years but only recently started classes (except Pilates that I've doen for a while). I love, love, love Combat - am totally addicted. Sweat loads and its only taken a few weeks to feel like I can easily manage the full class. Theres also a 50/50 one at our gym that is half combat and half pump which was great for breaking me in a bit more gently. havent been in the actual gym itself since I started the classes. I tried Spinning a few times but find it soooooo boring