Online or at home?

MrsJ708

Hello all, I'm thinking of going on to the Rosemary Conley plan but the nearest class to me is 115 miles away!! So, it's going to have to be either the online or at home package and a DVD for the exercise. Has anyone tried either of these and which would you recommend? I like having books which is steering me towards the at home pack, but equally I spend a lot of time online so I could save a tree or two! I've tried lots of different diets, most recently a vlcd and slimming world but neither address my portion sizes or lack of exercise so am hoping that this could be just what I need! Any advice would be much appreciated, Anna x

I've done both in the past and both have pros and cons. The online has a really good set of resources and articles to read. The forums are also pretty good and the support from the 'team' is excellent. However I think it's quite expensive and the online calorie counter/ diary is bad.
The at home pack is good - everything you get as at classes. The portion pots, magic measure and the diet book are the essential bits. However rosemary Conley tv website has lots of diet info, great workouts and the forums are getting more lively. The best thing is that it's free!

I'm returning to RC and as I can't get to a class I have subscribed to the magazine for £16 for the year, bought the rest of the stuff from eBay for cheap, and got portion pots using the 10% discount you get for being a subscriber. If you like an online food diary and calorie counter something like Nutracheck or Myfitnesspal is good and cheaper. Personally the Rosmemary Conley Calorie Counter magazine/ booklet is easy enough to use and has a handy meal planner and recipe guide.

I've tried every diet under the sun but always come back to rosemary as its simple, no fussing and fits in well with life - I just need to knuckle down and stop messing around thinking that other plans are the miracle cures!

Good luck and give me a shout if you need more info.

Becks x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back