Online Users

Does anyone use WW online? If so, would you recommend it?

I've been planning on going back to my old WW group for weeks now, but my shifts at work have been all over the place lately, which means by the time it gets to Saturday I'm either so tired I sleep right through my alarm or I've got tons to do. Basically, I don't make it to class. So I thought that I might join online. I guess I just wanted to know how those of you who do use WW online get on with it.

Any comments or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks x

I use it online as there are no groups near me at a time I can do, I like it and I can track my food/exercise for the week so that keeps me on plan :)

I use online but I don't get online enough to use it! But it gives you a log in to the ww iPhone app (which is free to download) and I don't know where I'd be without it! It's brilliant

I'm an online user, I love their website, only downside is that android users only have access to a points calculator not the full iPhone app but there are imitations out there. Plus I lurk on here for ideas!

brizzlepixie said:
I'm an online user, I love their website, only downside is that android users only have access to a points calculator not the full iPhone app but there are imitations out there. Plus I lurk on here for ideas!

Hello. My leader said other smartphones will be able to access the same as the iPhone at the end of June. Think 22nd? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back