Online Weight Loss Tools

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by janderson99, 15 April 2008 Social URL.

1. janderson99

janderson99 New Member

I am looking for an easy to use online tool for monitoring weight loss. Something that includes a weight diary, targets, calories eaten and burnt, calorie deficit and graphs of progress daily and weekly. I have looked at, which is excellent and Has anyone tried these? Are there any similar tools that you may know of? Any comments, ideas? I need something that I can use at home, work anywhere and so it has to be available online.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. minilady

minilady Gold Member

cambridge diet
  4. feeb

feeb Member

i use its great because it monitors how many calories you are eating, against how much you exercise and stuff.

dont know about the graphs
  5. IrishMum

IrishMum A little of everything!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    LT, now cc-ing to lose Christmas blubber!
    I use Food Focus - Permanent Weight Loss You enter your current weight, your goal weight and it'll tell you a possible target weight. It doesn't recommend you aim for more than 2lbs loss a week. It'll work out for you your daily calorie target and you can log everything you eat & keep track of how many cals you have left/eaten. You can also enter any exercise you do and it'll adjust your cal target accordingly. It has a 'dashboard' section where your loss, daily carb/fat/protein intake, meal breakdown etc are shown on graphs.I think its brilliant.
  6. janderson99

janderson99 New Member

But its too complicated

Food Focus is OK, but its far too complicated and it doesn't have a single graph with everything on it. is much simpler and puts everything on the one graph. It also allows you to enter meals and exercises once in a diary and easily add them for the next day. Having to select the weights from a drop down list is a real pain.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.