1. I'm not worried. I was at a wedding on Saturday and indulged myself! Back on track next day though and I'm actually quite pleased that I manged to lose anything at all! Could I still be retaining fluid? and I'll get a good loss next week? Hope so!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummy mummy

yummy mummy Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    well done that fab, at least you got to have a treat on saturday and still lost, i wish i could do that all i have to do is look at food and i put on
  4. yummy mummy

yummy mummy Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    thats brill, keep up the good work x x x
  5. tartanlass

tartanlass Full Member

Yeah, well done TM that's fab to still get a loss and you enjoyed yourself at the wedding!

6. poppa134

poppa134 Full Member

TM , I think thats good going, to lose a pound and still to have enjoyed yourself is great!! You have such a great attitude to this diet I've noticed on your threads when I read them, you'll do it 100% I'm sure and to get straight back on track sunday was great,Well done!!

7. SkinnyCow

SkinnyCow Full Member

Well done Tiara hun, you had a brill night and never let it ruin your diet. Just think how much willpower you have to have been able to wake up the next day and start again. Most people would have given up after that but you just carried on xxx Well done.
  8. blitz

blitz Silver Member

slimming world
    To have had a night off and still lost 1lb is brillaint. Well done and another well done for getting back on track straight away, you should be very proud of yourself
  9. aww Thanks. It's the support from you guys that keeps me going. You're all fab!

There was never an option that I'd give up and I won't. I've tried every single diet under the sun and this is the 1st one that has worked for me. There's NO WAY that I'll give up!! I'm here to stay!! lol
  10. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Glad to hear you are not going anywhere!!

Was one bad week - make next week a good week and you'll be laughing!
  11. Thatnks Beverley, I'm not really thinking of it as a bad week. I knew it was coming and I knew it was going to be difficult...I think the worrying about it was more difficult than anything else. I feel quite happy that I got through it, had a good time and still lost something on the scales. It's only given me more confidence that I can do this thing!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.