Only 2lbs but .........

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by MiniB, 21 March 2009 Social URL.

1. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Week 11 weigh in and a little disappointed with only 2lbs. This is my smallest loss since starting but I have reached 4 stones loss and I am now exactly half way through my weight loss journey.

Very chuffed with being half way and also in losing 4 stones in only 11 weeks!

Got to keep motivated and keep going cos I am determined to be almost at my target by the time I go on holiday in July. I have about 13 and half weeks left on LT before I refeed for hols and want to lose at least another 3 stones for that.

Do you think that is possible? I hope so. Good luck for all you other Saturday weighers!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kered

kered Gold Member

Well done on your loss, and congratulations on your 4 stones gone, really good going.
    Well if you take lipotrims recommendations that you lose a stone a month, you should be well on target for your hols hun.

4. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.58%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Lite
    Aww well done for losing 4 stone, I too have hit my 4 stones today.

I think it's possible to lose 3 stones in that amount of time. You'll never know.

5. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Yeah, thanks Kered. Hoping to be as close to target as possible. I haven't been this weight now for over 7 years, since I got married. Last time I went on hols I was over 2 stones heavier than I am now!

Can't wait to be abroad in the sun looking and feeling good! I will enjoy this holiday so much more.

6. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks Yasmine, I hope so. If I could get 3 or 4lbs a week from now on I will be pretty close. Here's hoping and praying!

7. kered

kered Gold Member

I am amazed by how much we feel better shedding the weight. This is the lightest I have been since 1980 and loving every minute of it.

8. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    That's fantastic Kered! You also look amazing in your photos. You wouldn't know it's the same person. No wonder you feel so good. I still have so much energy on this I don't know what to do with it. When I reach my goal I wont have been that weight for over 13 years. My hubby would never have seen me at that weight either. He will love it, as long as I am happy about it, he will be!

9. kered

kered Gold Member

Definitely the best diet I have ever done and although it sounds harsh to live on 3 shakes a day, I have been one of the lucky ones and have found it relatively easy. Keep it up hun, you are doing great and thank you for your compliments.

10. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Got to agree with you Kered. I have found it quite easy too. No major problems and I would definitely recommend it to anybody else. Like you say it is hard but so worth it. Good luck for your refeed. You will be fine.

11. kered

kered Gold Member

Looking forward to it in one way, but a little apprehensive, but after a couple of weeks I would imagine the refeed should even out and hopefully lose at least 2lbs a week

12. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    I'm not looking forward to refeeding in a way cos I'm afraid I'll do it wrong and go back to my old ways. Really don't want to. Do you want to lose a lot more weight or just a little more? How close to target should you be when you refeed? I am doing it two weeks before hols so I don't go mad. Hope that'll be OK.

13. kered

kered Gold Member

I stayed the same when I was refeeding after week 6 for a holiday. This time I will be more accurate and not having treats as I was away from home the last time and unable to have any say on the menu (ruby wedding party) (cooked breakast in the hotel) etc etc lol. If I lose 3lb this week that will take me to 10st 7lb, and I would like to lose another stone after that, probably be happy about 9st 7lb.

14. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    wow! well done chick!!! 4stone in 11 weeks - you are on fire!! :D

15. Cheralyn

Cheralyn Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.42%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    2lb is a good weight lose and you should be so of yourself, you have done so well. x

16. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Mini B you are doing brilliant! Whoo hooo on reaching 4 stone! Roll on a big loss next week!

17. wellandgood

wellandgood Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.38%)
    Diet:
    WW points
    minib, 4 stone in 11 weeks? brilliant! So what if you have a slow week, you still lost and heading in the right direction. You are still above target of a stone a month. Be proud!!! i hope to do as well as you.

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. slinkymalinkey

slinkymalinkey Feeling fab!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    What a fantastic achievement minib.

You are doing mega,well done you!

You will be at target in no time ;)

20. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done Bev thats brill!!

And you will do it in no time!! xxx

21. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Thank you everybody for your great support as usual!

Got to say I wouldn't have got this far if it wasn't for this brilliant site and all you wonderful people. This diet is hard enough but to have so many people on your side really is fantastic. Thank you all again!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.