Only 4 days in. Wow

Slimfor2013

Hey every one. So i am only 4 days into the journey. This morning my partner sed he can alrdy tell my stomach looks flatter. I said wot ever ofcourse lol.
But I went and took a picture to compare to my beginnin picture and he was right. Wow! I was 15,4 on tues so still have 3 days until 1st. Weigh in but just wanted to show people how less bloated I look just 4 days in!

image-921628650.jpg

The first pic was 4 days ago and the 2nd was this morn

image-3417307263.jpg

Wow that is amazing!!! I am on day 3.....my other half said I look a bit thinner in the face and belly also! Stupidly didn't take 'beginning' pics but will do today and then that will hopefully keep me motivated!

Your clothes must be fitting better already?

Thank you. Taking photos have Defiantly helped my stay motivated. Lol I did notice u kept pulling up my work trousers yesturday :) I can't wait to get weighed. How r u getting on x

Hi Hun.....just wrote on your diary! I started one also.....hoping it'll be a motivator when I inevitability feel weak!

Amazing difference!

When I read the title of this thread I thought, hmm, how much difference can there be, but wow! That's amazing for 4 days! I'm 2 weeks in, I really need to take some "before" pics asap. I've a long way to go though, so there will be a big difference once I'm a few more weeks in. Well done and good luck! x

:eek:

Back