Only 4 more days...

and

Silver Member
... Until I do my refeed then weeks break...

Whooo...

I've been REALLY struggling for the last week and 4 days seems like a year away.

Am really scared I'll find an excuse not to start again after my refeed + break is up...

I must do it, I must do it, I must do it!

/moan over kinda, for the moment :D

I've done LT about 6 times now (I lost count)... Never regained the first ever loss but the other times I've gone; down, up, down, up, down, up.. ARGH! I MUST do this bloody refeed right!!!

It's one of the reasons I'm doing this mini-break - I hope I'll really see it as part of the diet and not go wild on day 5 and order takeaway... I am going out to pizza express on day 5 but I am going to get a salad only and skip one of the other meals to make up for it. Apart from that it's PROPER refeed. Then a week of LOW FAT food.

Caps are to remind myself lol. :)

You'll do fine. I found with mine I was quite relieved and excited to get back on the shakes. I found that mixing shakes and food didn't work after the first few days, but I felt more inclined to watch what I ate and portion control. I really quickly avoided coming on here, and know that if I hadn't made myself, I would have avoided it and coming back to the diet with it. I sort of did the refeed both ways, to get to good and in reverse to get to diet, and I got back into ketosis really easily without side effects.

Good luck with your refeed, keep your main gol in mind and keep revisiting it whilst you are off plan, and you will be fine. Enjoy the break, you have done amazingly and deserve it.

Back