Only 4lbs this week

well done Cankster you should deffo be in the 14's next week.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost

well done you!!!

only 4lbs my pert lil ass

well a girl can dream can't she ;)

thats great Cankster well done x

well done hun, ur getting there ey ;)

"I PITY THE FOOL"

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS "ONLY" BUSINESS????

4 POUNDS IS FRICKING AWESOME...

AS MR T SAYS... "I PITY THE FOOL"... NOW DONT LET ME HEAR YOU SAY "ONLY" AGAIN... FOOL!

MrT15.jpg

Bold boy, now bend over and I'll spank you!!! There is no such word as ONLY on here....feck if only I lost 4lbs every week, you greedy bugger...men!!! No, seriously, the way I look at it is the longer it takes to lose the weight the more time you have to adapt mentally to the weight loss and how your lifestyle has to change completely and forever, rather than it being gone in a few weeks and your mind not catching up wit whats happening with your body. Although at 4lbs a week you will be there i no time!! Well done!!

4lbs of pure fat remember!

well done

ONLY, ONLY!!!!! You men!!! Well done hun FAB FAB FAB LOSS!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

hi cankster, keep her lit...well done...really 4 pounds is good.
oh..and don't listen to the chicks above...only..only.only,, lol

when is ur weigh in phil?

hi cankster, keep her lit...well done...really 4 pounds is good.
oh..and don't listen to the chicks above...only..only.only,, lol
How rude!!lol We work bloody hard tolose 4lbs and you guys...well you lose more than we could ever dream of!!!1 So damn right he should listen hehe
xx
TFB - I think he said it was sat...but, then i have keto brain lol

hi, i only started on monday this week, but monday weight-in does'nt suit me as i work, so im going in tomorrow morning and doing every saturday after that.

Really craping it, i really have my hopes on this diet.

Your only allowed to use only if you only lose nowt otherwise you have to celebrate every ounce !

So congrats on your only 4lbs ! xxx

hey

hi, i only started on monday this week, but monday weight-in does'nt suit me as i work, so im going in tomorrow morning and doing every saturday after that.

Really craping it, i really have my hopes on this diet.

hey good luck babe - im sure u will be impressed - i wish u all the best for sure xoxoxo

Hey Spanky Canky .... 4lbs is 4lbs mate, lets face it your body only has so much to give, it's only natural you'll have some slower weeks is it your TOTM:D

Back