only a stone n half to go well s n s help

lilprincessvic

Gold Member
Hey I'm a swer but only lost 3lbs since Christmas despite been 100%. I have a stone and a half to go I think. I've been looking at s n s for a while and was wondering if anyone would recommend it for me. (Obviously you will as I'm in the s n s forum lol) I was thinking of ordering a month's pack and hoping that that would do it. Wha do u think x

That close to goal I would suggest that you might need 6 to 8 weeks. You could try 4 weeks and see how you get on. First of all though I'd suggest that you order the taster pack - which will give you 25 different flavour packs to try and will last you over 6 days - then you'll know which packs you like. Good luck!

weasey said:
That close to goal I would suggest that you might need 6 to 8 weeks. You could try 4 weeks and see how you get on. First of all though I'd suggest that you order the taster pack - which will give you 25 different flavour packs to try and will last you over 6 days - then you'll know which packs you like. Good luck!

Oo thanks I will order that. I'm just really struggling with my image. Even though I have lost 3 stone it took over a year and in the past 6 month I have only lost half a stone. I have researched a few different ones and sns seems to be the most effective/fits my budget x

I'd just add that you should be able to lose that relatively quickly on S&S but be sure to refeed properly otherwise you could put a half stone back on when you come out of ketosis. At goal I'd up the calories / carbs little by little every week (look at Weasey's refeed diary to see how to do this) to ensure that your weight is holding steady. If you don't want to slowly refeed then you should lose an additional half stone to counter the water gain when you come of ketosis. Make sure you have a decent maintenance plan to move onto though afterwards as the weight sure seems to go on more easily that it comes off!

I read weasleys refeed. Looks very interesting. I try to do low carb anyway, I follow mainly red days as they seem to work best. I think I'm going to order the trial pack x

Good luck!

Hi, I have my last stone and a half to go too. I'm expecting it to take 2 months or a bit more to shift but definitely wouldn't want to do it on a "normal" diet. I would recommend s&s to anyone. Good luck with whatever you decide.

SuziWoo said:
Hi, I have my last stone and a half to go too. I'm expecting it to take 2 months or a bit more to shift but definitely wouldn't want to do it on a "normal" diet. I would recommend s&s to anyone. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Thanks. I have ordered :)

Back