only day one of PP but im lovin it :-)

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by sarah-louise x, 9 November 2010 Social URL.

1. sarah-louise x

sarah-louise x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    hi all,

i think this change is just what i need!! im so familiar with the previous points system i think a new focus and new learning is going to do me the world of good and get me to goal :)

i had a 3 and half pound gain last week despite being really good as usual then i lost 4lb this week despite going away for the week end....how confusing! but glad of my loss and having a great start to the PP system....im on 34pp with 49 weekly allowence....happy dayz

good luck to everyone on this new plan, i cant wait to see the loses for next week!

xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ella Belle

Ella Belle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.21%)
    I love your attitude Sarah-Louise, it's so refreshing. So many people are so, understandably, nervous and cautious regarding the new PP plan, it's great to hear you feeling so positive about it. I start back at WW in December and I, like you, really think having to learn a whole new plan will be good. I think I got complacent before because I felt I knew it all and then got bored with it or something (perhaps just got bored not stuffing my face with crisps!!).
    Good luck this week, I can't wait to hear how you get on x

4. margarino

margarino Chronic dieter!!!

Start Weight:
    86.4kg
    Current Weight:
    85.28kg
    Goal Weight:
    68.04kg
    Lost(%):
    1.1kg(1.31%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I started today too!! I'm only on 29 points and so far its been ok. Really really hoping for a good loss on saturday as i have been lacking motivation since August and keep putting on what i've already lost :( Good luck!

5. lildanni

lildanni Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(18.23%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Iv had an eat almost anything week this week so I can clear old plan out of my head ready for starting pp on Thursday.

I needed to clear my head and have it almost like I'm stArting from scratch and discover never existed! Just got on my scales and looking like in gonna have a 1-1.5 loss this week. Last week I had put half pound on despite eating no more than 22 points (I'm allowed 23) so I'm looking forward to a bit more structure

6. x_ali_x

x_ali_x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.1%)
    I'm loving that I can have my smoothies regularly with little impact on my points :D banana's were too "expensive" before to have many of.

7. lostkelly

lostkelly Silver Member

I too love the new ww. I love the fact they encourage to have a weekly extra, so if you need that little extra, you can. We all like to go out for dinner with friends and now you can without worrying too much.

8. sarah-louise x

sarah-louise x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    thank u all for your replies, its grat to see so many of u are embracing this new plan too :) change is scary for some but its good to have a change.......remember that saying of a change is as good as a holiday!!! so true :) and im going on a really long and fun holiday :)

i wish u all a fun holiday too :) xxx

9. Dharma

Dharma Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(4.31%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints
    I'm really loving it too. I did WW before I fell pregnant with my son, and did well, but the new Plan is great, and I'm loving the 0 point fruit aspect. I had a really yummy and filling brekkie this morning of toasted muffins, poached eggs and grilled grapefruit all for 8 points and I just felt really upbeat and positive and like I was eating really really well. Can't wait to see how I've done on my first week!

10. Say

Say Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm really enjoying the new plan, my only problem is that I did a sneaky peak and it shows that I've lost nothing this week!

Oh god fingers crossed I lose something tomorrow morning!

11. Loopeylou

Loopeylou Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I joned WW last night and love the look of the new plan so fingers crossed :D

12. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    Glad to hear everyone is loving the new plan after all the nerves at the beginning not knowing what to expect :) good luck everyone xx

13. lildanni

lildanni Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(18.23%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    I am not liking it one bit. I'm starving. Need to save some if not most of my 49 for weekend. By time iv eaten tea tonight, that's my 29 gone. I don't get paid till tomorrow so will meal plan tonight and shop tomorrow for next week.

I have eaten today wot I ate on an average day on discover. On the old plan, I had points left each day for a packet of crisps or similar in the evening...today, I have nowt.

I have this fruit phobia. I have tried sooooo many different fruits and the second I put it in my mouth, I retch. U name it, iv tried it...all has same effect. Can't even touch fruit that's been peeled or cut. I'm sat here almost in tears writing this coz I can't see how this plan is going work for me :(

14. lildanni

lildanni Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(18.23%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Re: Re: only day one of PP but im lovin it :)

Ok rite. Going to try a piece of peeled apple and a red grape tonight and some pear and banana tomorrow.

15. WillowFae

WillowFae Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st2lb(35.68%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I'm feeling good about it too. I've spent the last 6 months bumbling around, not really counting and have actually put on nearly 1 stone :( But now, day 2 on PP and I feel great. Had a wonderful cooked breakfast this morning for 6PP at 7.30 this morning and wasn't hungry till 1.30 :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.