Only first day and wanting to eat,,,,,,,,Help

This is my first day on cambridge and i have an overwhelming desire to eat.I have drank loads of water but feel so weak.I know i have to go through the pain barrier but this is so hard.Does it get better..

Hiya the first 3/4 days are tough but if you keep positive and occupied ( clean, paint nails, read and drink lots of water) it will get better, after three days id lost 3lbs!! Keep your chin up!! Im on day day 10 now and have lost 12lbs :) it is soo worth it x

Honestly sweets people aren't exaggerating when they say the first few days are the hardest! I vomited on my first day on SS and seriously thought I couldn't do it but I'm so glad I stuck with it! I'm now on day 22 and I still can't believe it! It's just your body going through the sugar and carb withdrawals it will get better!!

I'm only on day 4 of SS+ and it has been tough. Today has been easier though. It takes a hell of a lot of will power but I've found this forum so helpful and encouraging - especially reading about other people's amazing weight losses.

Stick at it.

I'm only on day 1 too and starting to get mood swings! I just hope I manage to get through the first week and hope its plain sailing from there!

I'm on day 72 it does get better I haven't cheated once so as I don't want to do the first 4 days again lol u can get through it xxx good luck and well done to the rest of u xxxx

I'm on day 72 it does get better I haven't cheated once so as I don't want to do the first 4 days again lol u can get through it xxx good luck and well done to the rest of u xxxx

Thats amazing well done you xxxx

P.S Obey Mr Grey lol

Just woke up on day 2 I'm absolutely starvin hungry.....I didn't feel like this the first time I started 6 months ago but I think it's because it was a brand new diet.....I just need to get through today and tomorrow and I will be rolling xx

MissieCB said:
Thats amazing well done you xxxx

P.S Obey Mr Grey lol

Hahaha I loved the books read all 3 in 5 days I miss him also read bared to you which was similar :)

Yep I read all 3 then barred to you, all the way through bared to you I couldn't help but think of mr grey.....I think about him every day lmfao!! Another one that's supposed to be similar is beautiful disaster but not started it yet xx

Lea87 said:
Yep I read all 3 then barred to you, all the way through bared to you I couldn't help but think of mr grey.....I think about him every day lmfao!! Another one that's supposed to be similar is beautiful disaster but not started it yet xx

Oooh whose that by ??

It's by Jamie McGuire, going to start it tonight x

Back