Extra Easy Only half a pound :(

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Caroline18, 20 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Caroline18

Caroline18 loves her boy right round

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Started slimming world last week, stuck to it 100% and only lost half a pound. Came out class crying :(
    My food diary was checked and everything was fine, what's wrong with me :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sometimes when starting a healthy eating plan it can take a little while for your system to adjust to it all, not everyone losses massively in the first week, although I know we would all like to.

It is a 1/2 lb off which is the main thing. :)

It might be an idea to post your food diary, just incase there are any areas where you may be out of the plan.

4. natasha1974

natasha1974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7.5lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Well done its still half a pound off its not a gain half a pound is actually quite alot get your kitchen scales out and weigh out half a pound of pasta or something you will be quite surprised. :D

5. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    First week losses depend on a lot of factors but if you ate a pretty healthy diet before you are unlikely to have a big loss in the first week. Added to that you are already well within your healthy BMI range and it's bound to be slower. We are about the same height but your starting weight was my target weight and there's no way I could go as low as you are aiming.

6. Caroline18

Caroline18 loves her boy right round

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks for the replies, I have just updated my profile etc as it was wrong and out of date.
    Can I ask though, does not drinking a lot effect weight loss? I really dont drink an awful lot at all. Probably 1 ltr of fluid a day

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.