Only just heard of Exante. Im on Lipotrim, can tou fill me in please :)

Lipotrim4Me

Silver Member
Hi, I'm on Lipotrim at the moment and only just heard of Exante. Can you give me the basic info please....where you get it from, is it total food replacement, does it taste ok, how much did you lose in your first week etc....any info really that you think I should know. Thank you :)

They have a website where u buy the products from hun, they have 3 different solutions

Total solution - 3 of there products a day and nothing else (for bmi over 25)
Working solution - 3 products and a 400 cal meal (total 1000 calories daily)
Simple solution - 3 products and a 600 cal meal (totalling 1200 cals daily)

They have shakes (strawberry, vanilla, chocolate and banana) soups (not sure of flavours
Bars (2 different ones)
And porridges

Everyone os different i have the chocolate shakes as they are only ones i like but others prefer different ones. Ive been a stopper/starter for a while. Im back to starting again.
Last time i was losing 1lb a day equalling 7 lbs a week pretty much (only lasted a week before quitting) its the sort of diet where u need to drink plenty of water to take away some of the hunger plus it helps u lose weight

That's great thanks, sounds pretty much the same as Lipotrim only it's cheaper. Does it work by putting you into ketosis? I'm on day 3 of Lipotrim and have lost 6.5 lbs upto now. It's £36 a week x

Back