Step 1 Sole Source Only lost 1lb???

lostpolarbear

So went for week 5 weigh in and only lost 1 lb. been 100% as always but had more coffee this week. Also last week I had my first TOTM in 2 years (been pregnant and then breastfed for a year) but managed to lose 3lb still, well I only came off my TOTM yesterday so do you think it's just because of that? I've also used mouthwash but its never effected my weight loss before.

Coffee and mouth wash have nothing to do with that hun , i think it bcos of TOTM hopefully next week it will be more:)

Try not to worry about it. It's disappointing for sure but it'll just be water retention! If you've stuck to it 100% there is nothing else it could possibly be. There will be occasions where you'll have a low loss (I've just had 2 in a row.) but it will pick up again. It has no choice, just keep going, ride it out and you'll be rewarded with another good loss.

Thank you both for your replies. I'm glad it's not just me. I'll definitely drink even more water this week. We're going to stay with relatives this week to going up to SS+ so will have to see if I lose anything next week.

try not to let it get you down lovely,, remember its still a pound down! have a search in the search bar or on google form what a pound of fat looks like.. its bigger than a mug! its a lottt!! plus remember youre losing inches too and they dont show on the scale!..

best of luck with this week and SS+,, just stick 100% to it and at weigh in be happy that you gave it all you had :) x

try not to let it get you down lovely,, remember its still a pound down! have a search in the search bar or on google form what a pound of fat looks like.. its bigger than a mug! its a lottt!! plus remember youre losing inches too and they dont show on the scale!..

best of luck with this week and SS+,, just stick 100% to it and at weigh in be happy that you gave it all you had :) x

Thank you!! It really helps :) I take a pic every week and can definitely see a change in my body so I'm trying not to worry too much. Nervous about going to SS+ but will have to see xx

how are you getting on today Lostpolarbear? :D

Yesterday we arrived in Oxford and my bro in law cooked us a chicken stew with steamed veg (no carb veg) and stuck to it 100%

Today were having stir fry. Feeling ok on it so far. Not wanting to come off it.

Yay! great job,, keep it up :) x

Thank u, had stir fry yesterday and tuna salad today all of which were delicious and again didn't have anything extra. Off to stay with sister tomorrow which will be more of a challenge as I don't think she agrees with the diet as much and already asked if I want cottage pie for tea tomorrow. Hopefully will be able to sort out something while I'm there. X

Please remember NO food references allowed in the 100% section

Thread moved to main CD forum

Oh fgs lol. I tried my best to only mention SS+ food only but I was caught out on the cottage pie reference. Anyway at sisters tonight and me and hubby shared chicken with mixed veg from Chinese. Only took up quarter of the plate and contained SS+ ingredients only. So one more day left on SS+ tomorrow and then back on SS until April. Bring it on:)

Back