only lost 3lbs but lost inches too!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mooncat, 13 April 2009 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. mooncat

mooncat loves the moon and cats!

Diet:
    weight to go
    I don't know if I'm disappointed or not. Only 3lbs loss 1st week! but yet I've lost 2ins from my bust, an inch from my waist, an inch from my arms and a half inch from my hips, but yet I feel really bloated and don't feel as if I have lost any weight or inches! My CDC said I was probably retaining fluid as I have been drinking too much water and had to stick to the 4 pints minimum. So lets just see what next week brings :patback:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eyeontheprize

eyeontheprize can see the end in sight!

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(37.98%)
    Diet:
    Currently - Cambridge SS+
    my losses slowed when I drank too much. Stick with it and well done on a good loss and the lost inches too!

4. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    i am sure you will lose a fair amount next week too if your sticking to it, it has to come off!!! I dont agree with only drinking 4 pints of water (if Im wrong someone please tell me).. Surely if you have 3 to 4 litres that is good for you and not to much as long as your not drinking it all in one go and spreading out throughout the day..

keep smiling hon a loss is a loss.. and one step nearer to goal :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.