only lost 3lbs but lost inches too!

mooncat

loves the moon and cats!
I don't know if I'm disappointed or not. Only 3lbs loss 1st week! but yet I've lost 2ins from my bust, an inch from my waist, an inch from my arms and a half inch from my hips, but yet I feel really bloated and don't feel as if I have lost any weight or inches! My CDC said I was probably retaining fluid as I have been drinking too much water and had to stick to the 4 pints minimum. So lets just see what next week brings :patback:

my losses slowed when I drank too much. Stick with it and well done on a good loss and the lost inches too!

I don't know if I'm disappointed or not. Only 3lbs loss 1st week!

Hey.. dont be disappointed 3 lbs is 3lbs off and you would not have lost that if you were not doing the cd..

but yet I've lost 2ins from my bust, an inch from my waist, an inch from my arms and a half inch from my hips,

thats fab.. that you have lost all those inches.. it doesnt always show on the scales.

but yet I feel really bloated and don't feel as if I have lost any weight or inches! My CDC said I was probably retaining fluid as I have been drinking too much water and had to stick to the 4 pints minimum. So lets just see what next week brings :patback:

i am sure you will lose a fair amount next week too if your sticking to it, it has to come off!!! I dont agree with only drinking 4 pints of water (if Im wrong someone please tell me).. Surely if you have 3 to 4 litres that is good for you and not to much as long as your not drinking it all in one go and spreading out throughout the day..

keep smiling hon a loss is a loss.. and one step nearer to goal :)

Back