only lost 4 lbs first week :(

Am gutted. been 100% and so demorslised now. hoped to be at least 7 down snd def out of the 12 stones

feel like **** now.

Hey, don't worry about it, I only lost 6 lb my first week and I was told that was good, coz any more weight would only be water or glycogen anyway, not fat. Its the weeks after that you lose your fat. It is also looking like I may lose more in my second week and that will all be fat, so don't give up. I will also say that although I only lost 6 lb my clothes actually fit me better, so I obviously lost inches instead of weight which is the main thing isn't it? That your clothes fit better or you move down a size.

I lost 6.5lbs on my first week. I was a bit down, until I realised that a loss is still a loss, and has kick started the diet. You are well on your way. :) keep going. Xxx

Don't forget youve done this plan before so youre not going to have a massive loss, 4lbs is a big loss you'd be lucky to lose half of that on sw.
4 blocks of butter, 2 bags of sugar. It's a good loss.

But as said above it's not really your first week you've been off and on plan for a wee while, but your weight loss this week of 4lbs is fab! That's 4lbs closer to goal and look at how you felt haven been a full week on plan and in the zone!

Weight is a number. A number only. Look at how much 4lbs will change your body, how much closer to target you are, look at hopw much of a percentage you lost!

There aren't many diets that you can lose 4 pounds a week on.......

I think its the fact totm has started too :(

Aaaaah now that could possibly be it, most likely to be it in fact. I always lose less the weeks I have TOTM and an extra big loss the week after....

I did read that once your ona VLCD that your totm can come out of nowhere. I wonder how mine would be effected considering I haven't had one in around 3 years cause of my implant (had them in now for 7 years, I'm on my third btw)

Im on the pill and not missed any so def not expecting totm. i should have known not to weighbin as i felt soooo bloated and heavy!!

MissMuNkY said:
I did read that once your ona VLCD that your totm can come out of nowhere. I wonder how mine would be effected considering I haven't had one in around 3 years cause of my implant (had them in now for 7 years, I'm on my third btw)

I am on the implant and my periods have been all over the place anyway, (I am having it removed soon as it doesn't agree with me) but it's def made it appear earlier than I was expecting. X

I love mine, my totm was very erratic when I got my first one in, but as the years went on it came less and less and now I don't get them at all :p

Yeah best to something that agrees with you!

Back