only managing 2 shakes

maybebaby

Im day 3 today and feel much better this morning but onky managed to fit in 2 shakes for 2 days will it make any difference on weight loss? Im gonna try and get a morning shake down me today;)

Its really important to have all 3 shakes so that you have all the nutrients your body needs. Also if you don't have all three you will feel very weak and tired. If you can't manage another shake have you tried the chicken soup or flapjacks?

BM

Im on day 3 as well. Like Busy Mum said it is really important....maybe u shud try and set times aside for them. I do 10, 2 and 5 they kinda give me a wee burst of energy and take the rank taste frim my mouth :)

L x

I'm on day 4 and tend to have my first shake at 11am (first thing in the morning I have a pint of peppermint & nettle tea and then a coffee when i get to work), I then have my 2nd shake at 3pm - even though I don't really feel like having it as I'm still full from my first shake i know i HAVE to drink it. I then have my Chicken Soup at 7pm.
However, the past couple of nights I've been waking up at 3am starving!! and been tempted to have a peak in my fridge, but come morning I'm absolutely fine...odd!! :confused:

Like the other ladies have said, its important you have all 3 shakes/soups otherwise your body with go into starvation mode and latch onto the fat - so my chemist told me.

xs

Thanks for the advice, i know i need to have them they just made me feel very sick. Im on target for 3 today and i will set the times as you say it will be better. I cant stand the soup or flap jacks so will stick to the shakes. I didnt know we could have peppermint tea, can we have cammomile or fruit tea? I know it wasnt allowed last time i did lt to stop cravings. Thanks again and good luck this week x

Hi maybebaby :)

You can have leaf teas, but not fruit/berry/flower teas. Redbush is also good as it's naturally caffeine free. :)

I know how you feel! For more than a week I was on 2 shakes a day as I just couldn't face my evening one. I'd have a 10am shake, a 3pm shake and that was it. I made sure to take a Multi-vitamin in case I was missing out in nutrients. Then I luckily discovered I like the soup (I HATED it 5 years ago!) so I have that for my evening meal. I add at least 400ml of water to make sure it's not powdery at all, and I heat it in the microwave until piping hot. I actually look forward to it now, strange! If it's not your thing, I suppose the best thing to do is just knock back the shake as quickly as possible (that's what I do!)

I find that if I make the shake with cold water from the fridge, it doesn't taste as bad. It's like the cold hides the flavour! And try using cold peppermint tea to make the choc shake, it makes it taste like mint choc and goes down a little bit easier. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back