• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

ooh size 16!!!

bex!

Back on the diet train...
S: 17st1lb C: 17st1lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 41 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
well this mornin i was findin my work pants an my mum was in my room avin a chat an she sed i shud try my size 18s on as she knows thats 1 of my goals (ive not wanted 2 yet even tho my pants r baggy, just incase they didnt fit :rolleyes:)

anyway they FIT!! even a pair of jeans i bought that were really tight on the tummy. :D. bonus new pants 4 my birthday on monday.

i then tried a pair of black linen type pants on thinkin thay were an 18, they went on lovely :) yet wen i checked the tag they were a 16!!!! :eek:

ok so im not in 16 properly as shown by others i tried on but it was such a buzz 2 actually fit in em as ive not wore em since last summer. :)

so shud i tick my size 18 goal as done or shud i wait until im totally out of the 20's? which fingers crossed wnt b long!!! :p

i never thought i wud be this happy not eatin!!! ;)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

ohtobeslinky

Silver Member
S: 23st5.0lb C: 21st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 52 Loss: 1st10lb(7.34%)
Whoooo nice one babe! And only you know when you're ready to tick your size 18 goal! Can't wait for that to happen! xx

arntyjax

S: 17st7lb C: 12st6lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 5st1lb(28.98%)
Tick that 18 box baby! You've lost nearly two stone and they say a stone is a dress size. Fantastic! Well done. It's such a brilliant feeling. Won't be long and you'll be in that 16 too! x

mrsd2b

Big Loser
S: 14st11lb C: 10st11lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 4st0lb(27.05%)
Well done!!
Haven't you done so well, what a boost!! Keep going and you will be skinnyminny in no time at all xxx

lady24

Silver Member
woooo hoooo! well done you! :D :D its such a great feeling going down clothes sizes isnt it, just gives you more motivation and determination to keep going!

keep up the good work!

x