ooh size 16!!!

bex!

Back on the diet train...
well this mornin i was findin my work pants an my mum was in my room avin a chat an she sed i shud try my size 18s on as she knows thats 1 of my goals (ive not wanted 2 yet even tho my pants r baggy, just incase they didnt fit :rolleyes:)

anyway they FIT!! even a pair of jeans i bought that were really tight on the tummy. :D. bonus new pants 4 my birthday on monday.

i then tried a pair of black linen type pants on thinkin thay were an 18, they went on lovely :) yet wen i checked the tag they were a 16!!!! :eek:

ok so im not in 16 properly as shown by others i tried on but it was such a buzz 2 actually fit in em as ive not wore em since last summer. :)

so shud i tick my size 18 goal as done or shud i wait until im totally out of the 20's? which fingers crossed wnt b long!!! :p

i never thought i wud be this happy not eatin!!! ;)

Whoooo nice one babe! And only you know when you're ready to tick your size 18 goal! Can't wait for that to happen! xx

Tick that 18 box baby! You've lost nearly two stone and they say a stone is a dress size. Fantastic! Well done. It's such a brilliant feeling. Won't be long and you'll be in that 16 too! x

Well done!!
Haven't you done so well, what a boost!! Keep going and you will be skinnyminny in no time at all xxx

woooo hoooo! well done you! :D :D its such a great feeling going down clothes sizes isnt it, just gives you more motivation and determination to keep going!

keep up the good work!

x

Back