ooh the bad side of weight lose :(

but when your poor and living off mum at the moment its hard, and i gotta save up for going a way for a year to new york next september my student finance doesnt even cover living there!

New York - how fabulous. What are you doing at uni? What about some cheap stuff from Asda, Tesco or Primark? You can get a nice shirt and jeans for less than a tenner.

im doing marketing with a bit of advertising, and i dunno it looks like i am going to have to but not until i lose some more weight it looks like im still gonna have to go to jacamo for the time being :(

lool i did say to the girls at uni, if i ever look good, or have muscles weekly i will " accidentally" spill something on my shirt at lunch and have to change in the middle of the canteen, i should probably do it at the same time each week, and see how my audience figures are each week :)

lol hopefully by the end of this year i will have some kind of muscle (not too much ghastly loose skin - which thankfully there is none atm ) and i will actually do it :)

Back