Ooooh weigh in tonight!!

NatalieBxx

Argh I'm scared :cry:, i put on 2lb last week and I'm either going to stay the same or put on i reckon, next week am going to stick to the plan 100%

Anyone else here get weighed on a Thursday? xx

Good luck for tonight

I don't get weighed on a Thursday, but just wanted to wish you best of luck - I'm sure you'll be surprised!
Let us know how you get on - there's always the 'Thursday Weighers' section in the Weekly Weigh-Ins Sub-forum... xxx

I get weighed tonight as well, and I'm not looking forward to it.

By my home scales reckoning, I will STS at best, but I know I've eaten too much and the wrong things, so my own fault.

Good luck for you tonight.

I'm wearing my extra light pants and shaving my eyebrows before I go :cool:

i weigh tonight and ive been a naughty girl,

What have you been up to DebtDummy? Sounds intriguing!

Thursday is my day too but as i'm going it alone I do it first thing on a morning - first week this week and lost 3lb which i'm v happy with.

Fingers crossed for you - let us know how you get on

I get weighed first thing in the morning on a Thursday, I'm sure you haven't done as badly as you think! Are you not sticking to the plan? Cause if not, then why not?! SW is brilliant, it's so free and allows you to eat pretty much anything and everything - there's no excuse to ever come off it!

If you would like some group support, have a look at the link in my signature for The FlabFighters, we're a lovely bunch really, and no harm can come of you joining us :) If you don't want to join in with the challenge for August (although we have very little rules so I say you can join whenever!) then I'm sure there will be one running for September :)

Ali xxx

Hi all!

I stayed the same last night which really isnt that bad as I had not been great, so back on it this week 100% so there will be a loss next week!

Thanks Ali, I will have a look over the weekend when I'm not on the work comp!

Lost 3lbs overall in a month but should be more, next 4 weeks will be much better :) xx

I'm also a Thursday morning group member. Lost one pound to get my 2.5st sticker- yay!!

FAO 3st sticker - I will have you by the end of August! :cool:

Are you not sticking to the plan? Cause if not, then why not?! SW is brilliant, it's so free and allows you to eat pretty much anything and everything - there's no excuse to ever come off it!

Couldn't have put it better myself. Thinking about it as a way of life rather than a diet is the only way to go! Hurrah for SW!

Couldn't have put it better myself. Thinking about it as a way of life rather than a diet is the only way to go! Hurrah for SW!

:) I never want to come off it! My aunty is always looking for ways to lose weight, so I said try SW? She said she did it years ago but then gained everything, and more, back again when she came off. I don't think I'd be able to go back to my old ways of eating, especially now that my brain works in syns and free and superfree mode constantly!

Hope your determination to stay 100% remains for the whole week Natalie! Lots of support here for you if you need it xxx

Back