oooohhh buggerdy do da

e.night04

Went to nandos with the kids as they are only back home after their holidays for the day i ordered a chicken breast (plain) then it all when downhill. One chip led to another and another and another....well im sure you get the picture. Worst of all ive been 100% this week and my weigh in is tomorrow night eeeeekkkk

I did buy myself a set of scales today and weighed myself when i got home and found id only lost 1lb. So im thinkin i wasnt expecting a great loss this week anyway which depressed me even more as its only the end of my 2nd week. First week i only lost 6lbs.
I feel bloated and sick but not guilty as i enjoyed my days with the kids and i dont want them thinkin that not eating is healthy for your body.
Back on track first thing in the morning as the kids are away.for another week then back to school yay.

Soozee is right! We're all human and we've all had wobbly moments, trust me!!! The secret to survive on this diet, is to go back to it right after! Honestly, it could have been worse, you could have just said "sod it" and eat your way through the weekend! So well done you for stopping there xxx

Having the plan to get right back onto it means you have not failed. Thats where I find the problem getting back on track. As others have said, these things happen and at least you dont feel guilty, you dont need to!!

Back