Ooooo Dear!!

Jmason09

Well iv had a crap week !! Im going to be weighed in a day early as i no iv gained...i thought best thing to do is go for weigh in today so i can start a fresh :) x

Don't worry about this weeks weigh in, as you said, its for a new start. I'm impressed that you're taking that approach. I also broke my TFR last weekend at an event I was at (and then needed hangover food the next day - or so I told myself) so it's taken me the week to get back down to the weight I was. Unlike your responsible approach, I schemed to have myself weighed in late so I could see if I could go down a pound or two between now and then. But either way, I think both of us are committed to a new week yes?

Don't worry about this weeks weigh in, as you said, its for a new start. I'm impressed that you're taking that approach. I also broke my TFR last weekend at an event I was at (and then needed hangover food the next day - or so I told myself) so it's taken me the week to get back down to the weight I was. Unlike your responsible approach, I schemed to have myself weighed in late so I could see if I could go down a pound or two between now and then. But either way, I think both of us are committed to a new week yes?

Yes we are both very committed im off to get weighed soon so ill let u no how i got on x

I still lost 1lb so no gain wooo x

Congratulations!! and hopefully this time next week that will turn into 3+ more pounds off as well. go you!

Congratulations!! and hopefully this time next week that will turn into 3+ more pounds off as well. go you!

Thanks hun im so happy i didnt gain x

Yes please do :) x

Well done :)

I'm down 2 and a half pounds Jmason, not huge but still very happy with it, hoping for a big loss next week now on sticking to the diet 100%. Hope the week goes well for you xx

I'm down 2 and a half pounds Jmason, not huge but still very happy with it, hoping for a big loss next week now on sticking to the diet 100%. Hope the week goes well for you xx

well done you!!! thats a great loss you should be happy :) yes im also trying to be 100% this week my goal is 4lb ... keep us updated how your weeks going ... well done again hun x

Back