ooooooohhhhhh i just ate a chip!!!!!!!!!

EmmaLou

Hi All,

I really wanna kick myself and cry....... kids were eating their dinner, and i walked past without thinking and ate a chip........only when i swollowed it did i realise, this is the only thing that i eaten in 10days, no other cheating, i have stuck to it 100%........have i undone all my hard work? will i come out of ketosis? (sounds like i'm in a coma)

Also its my OH 30th birthday on the 20th and think we may be going out for a meal with family and lots of friends, i feel bad because i keep tellin him that i won't be eating or drinking alcohol, he keeps saying that 1 day won't hurt and he wants me to celebrate and enjoy myself, any suggestion please.

thanks for listening to my mild histeria.

xxxxxxx

Hi All,

I really wanna kick myself and cry....... kids were eating their dinner, and i walked past without thinking and ate a chip........only when i swollowed it did i realise, this is the only thing that i eaten in 10days, no other cheating, i have stuck to it 100%........have i undone all my hard work? will i come out of ketosis? (sounds like i'm in a coma)

Also its my OH 30th birthday on the 20th and think we may be going out for a meal with family and lots of friends, i feel bad because i keep tellin him that i won't be eating or drinking alcohol, he keeps saying that i day won't hurt and he wants me to celebrate and enjoy myself, any suggestion please.

thanks for listening to my mild histeria.

xxxxxxx

how did it taste???

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Just move on, it was only one chip, just don't make it two!!!!:)

As for the meal, You can not eat and still enjoy yourself, I hate the way food and booze has to bloody rule all social events!:mad:

Tell him next year, you will eat with him!

Lisa xx

haha.....alright it was only a really little mcdonalds one. don't think i actually tasted it...... :)

sorry another question.....what does CD mean? seen it on here a few times.......

I think CD refers to the Cambridge Diet. I heard that it's similar to LT

I wouldn't worry about one chip EmmaLou - what I want to know is, how did you stop at one? I think if I was to eat anything I just wouldn't be able to stop.... CD = Cambridge Diet (another VLCD) x

cd = chip diet, ya half way there lol xxx

what I want to know is, how did you stop at one? I think if I was to eat anything I just wouldn't be able to stop....

That is exactly what I'm most afraid of when I start tomorrow :eek:

cd = chip diet, ya half way there lol xxx

You are very funny!!!!! you have certainly cheered me up............

As for stopping at 1........i was so mortified that i was nearly sick!!!!!!!!! i have never stuck to a diet for this long..........also today i wore a pair of trousers that i couldn't even pull up pass my thighs at xmas....so i am (supposedly)very motivated at the moment xxxxxxxx

Back