• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

ooooooohhhhhh i just ate a chip!!!!!!!!!

EmmaLou

Hi All,

I really wanna kick myself and cry....... kids were eating their dinner, and i walked past without thinking and ate a chip........only when i swollowed it did i realise, this is the only thing that i eaten in 10days, no other cheating, i have stuck to it 100%........have i undone all my hard work? will i come out of ketosis? (sounds like i'm in a coma)

Also its my OH 30th birthday on the 20th and think we may be going out for a meal with family and lots of friends, i feel bad because i keep tellin him that i won't be eating or drinking alcohol, he keeps saying that 1 day won't hurt and he wants me to celebrate and enjoy myself, any suggestion please.

thanks for listening to my mild histeria.

xxxxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

fat boy slim

gaggin for a beer!
Hi All,

I really wanna kick myself and cry....... kids were eating their dinner, and i walked past without thinking and ate a chip........only when i swollowed it did i realise, this is the only thing that i eaten in 10days, no other cheating, i have stuck to it 100%........have i undone all my hard work? will i come out of ketosis? (sounds like i'm in a coma)

Also its my OH 30th birthday on the 20th and think we may be going out for a meal with family and lots of friends, i feel bad because i keep tellin him that i won't be eating or drinking alcohol, he keeps saying that i day won't hurt and he wants me to celebrate and enjoy myself, any suggestion please.

thanks for listening to my mild histeria.

xxxxxxx

how did it taste???

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Just move on, it was only one chip, just don't make it two!!!!:)

As for the meal, You can not eat and still enjoy yourself, I hate the way food and booze has to bloody rule all social events!:mad:

Tell him next year, you will eat with him!

Lisa xx

EmmaLou

haha.....alright it was only a really little mcdonalds one. don't think i actually tasted it...... :)

EmmaLou

sorry another question.....what does CD mean? seen it on here a few times.......

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
I think CD refers to the Cambridge Diet. I heard that it's similar to LT

I wouldn't worry about one chip EmmaLou - what I want to know is, how did you stop at one? I think if I was to eat anything I just wouldn't be able to stop.... CD = Cambridge Diet (another VLCD) x

CD - Cambridge diet.

cd = chip diet, ya half way there lol xxx

what I want to know is, how did you stop at one? I think if I was to eat anything I just wouldn't be able to stop....
That is exactly what I'm most afraid of when I start tomorrow :eek:

cd = chip diet, ya half way there lol xxx
You are very funny!!!!! you have certainly cheered me up............

As for stopping at 1........i was so mortified that i was nearly sick!!!!!!!!! i have never stuck to a diet for this long..........also today i wore a pair of trousers that i couldn't even pull up pass my thighs at xmas....so i am (supposedly)very motivated at the moment xxxxxxxx