ooooopsies hsd a blip

tegzy

I was sooooooo fed up last night. I rang my local pizza shop to place an order. Then after I'd said it outloud I thought nooooooooo and told the Guy to cancel the order.

So I ended up.cooking myself some Turkey and a bit salad.

Well done on the self control, you should be very proud of yourself.

I didn't even want it, I wasn't hungry just wanted the comfort of food. My boyfriend is on 810 and is a total nightmare. He's moaning sunderland saying he feels down and bored etc. He's only got around 2 stones to lose. I have 6 and I'm worried its gonna be him that makes me eat something bad

Sounds like your boyfriend isn't in the right place mentally to be dieting and this could be really detrimental to your weight loss. I know in the past when my OH was half heartedly on a diet and constantly moaning and saying how he missed certain junk food it would ultimately end up in us both giving up and going back to our old ways. This time he is super focused and it is keeping me strong and on track and I know he's going to reach his goal. Does your boyfriend realise that his moaning isn't helping you? Mine kept talking about all his yummy food he was going to cook in the end I explain to him that he was being really cruel considering I wasn't eating, he hadn't even considered how it was making me feel lol

He's like I just want a pizza or a can or a Mars bar. I've put us both on healthy eating before and he always caves after a few days.

He's dieted and exercised before. He lost 6 stone. But he's put 2 back on since we got together. I really need to do this and stay on track. Its spool frustrating. I'm fine all day while he's at work then when he gets in he moans n it really gets.me down

I tell my fiancee when he winges about wanting pizza or whatever that if he has it I will and then he will be sabotaging me. It works wonders.

Back