Oooops!!!! Ecky thump!

lemma1968

Silver Member
As many of you know i have been travelling to Wigan from Yorkshire and back seeing my mum who is quite poorly in hospital. It has been a daily occurrence. It has played havoc with the eating plan.

Tonight i went for my weigh in and i have put on 0.6lb.:sigh:

In some respects i should be pleased because in the past i would have turned to food to comfort eat. The other day i weighed myself and was 2lbs up so at least i clawed back from that.

We had our photos taken tonight too which i should get next week. It will be interesting to see what a 2 stone weight loss looks like on me.

Never mind, once i have got the all clear for my wrist injury i may go back onto full abstinence cos i am now in week 3 RtM cos of the injury.

It's totally understandable that you've been messed up by this and the restrictions it will have put on your eating - I think it's brilliant that you've lost so much what with your injury and your mums illness and it's all credit to you for not giving in when it would have been so easy to do so.

Give yourself a pat on the back --- with your good arm of course xx

Hope ur mother has a speedy recover, well done for only putting on 0.6lbs (which is nothing at all) :)

Back