Extra Easy Oooops Wrong Alpen Bars!

Bokwababe

Good Morning Lovely People

DH was doing the shopping yesterday as a Mothers Day treat and has brought back the wrong Alpen Bars.

Although they look scrummy they're not a healthy B but I can use them for 'naughty syns' please can someone have a look as I can't find them in the shopping guide?

Alpen Fruit & Nut with Milk Chocolate

Per 100g Bar is 29g Energy = 425kcals, Protein = 6.4g, Carb = 70.5g, Fat = 13.0g, Fibre = 2.2g

Alpen Coconut with Milk Chocolate

Per 100g Bar is 29g Energy = 432kcals, Protein = 6.9g, Carb = 66.0g, Fat = 15.6g, Fibre = 3.9g

I can't imagine that there is any free food in it but if someone could have a look I'd be very greatful.

Thanks in advance!

Lisa x

Good Morning Lovely People

DH was doing the shopping yesterday as a Mothers Day treat and has brought back the wrong Alpen Bars.

Although they look scrummy they're not a healthy B but I can use them for 'naughty syns' please can someone have a look as I can't find them in the shopping guide?

Alpen Fruit & Nut with Milk Chocolate

Per 100g Bar is 29g Energy = 425kcals, Protein = 6.4g, Carb = 70.5g, Fat = 13.0g, Fibre = 2.2g

Alpen Coconut with Milk Chocolate

Per 100g Bar is 29g Energy = 432kcals, Protein = 6.9g, Carb = 66.0g, Fat = 15.6g, Fibre = 3.9g

I can't imagine that there is any free food in it but if someone could have a look I'd be very greatful.

Thanks in advance!

Lisa x

You've got the info wrong hun, each bar is less then 100g (I thought it seemed high when I read this post)

the fruit and nut bar is 124kcal for the bar making it 6.5 syns the coconut is 125 making it the same. They do look yummy

Straight 1 Syn per 20 calories :)

Back