oops i had a bbq...................

spea

ok, so today was such a lovely day, hot and sunny and the family decided to come to mine for a bbq, its ok you think, you can eat a little chicken and you will be fine, well i had a half a chicken breast, half a smoked gammon steak and a burger, lettuce and cucumber, plus i had already had a bar and milkshake. Im not too worried because i know i will get straight back into 100% tomorrow, no bbq tomorrow ha ha. I am however slightly panicing what the scales will say tomorrow, im hoping i havent done too much damage. fingers crossed hey. Moral of the story.....................DO NOT HAVE A BBQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha lol, don't feel too bad. my friend is on CD and she went out for a chinese meal for her mums Birthday, i am sur as long as you get back on it 100% you will still get a loss x x

No carbs there except maybe a few in the burger. Treat it as an add a meal day, write it off as a good experience where you actually made good choices in the circumstances and get on with the diet :D

I've got a BBQ next week and I really can't get out of it.. It's my best friends birthday.. How did your scales look after the "day off"

ok, so I weighed myself this morning and I have stayed the same, I am pleased with this as i have been doing ws this week anyway but i failed to mention that i went to frankie and bennys on Thursday and had an omelette, i thought it was the healthy option but after speaking to mother, she reckons there were probably 4 eggs in it and it was really creamy so god knows what it was made with (although i didn't have the cheese on it), so that wouldn't help. so over all this week im ok with the sts.

Hi Spea, know this is an old thread but just wanted some advice from you if poss, your stats are pretty much the same as me height and weight wise and I am looking to start Exante asap. Your results are amazing, have you done this by doing TS the whole time or have you incorporated meals?
Thanks, Jen

hi Jen, for the first 16 weeks i basically did ts, there was one occasion where i had a chicken salad but that was it. week 17 was the first week i had a proper meal, well 2 meals, the bbq and a frankie and bennies omelette. Week 18 was the start of my refeed to come off the diet, so it was a full week of ws thats 3 packets and a small meal, this week i am doing 2 packets and more food, so far no cheating, just hope the scales show a lose of some sort.

The first month on ts was quite hard, but once i got into it, i loved it. i will miss all the shakes, bars and soups when i finish. I have to say its the best diet i have ever done and recommend it to anyone. i am now 4 stone lighter and officially in a size 10, its great.

Good luck with your diet. If you want to succeed you will.

Thanks so much for replying, 18 weeks to lose 4 stone is a massive achievement and is pretty much what I am aiming for, 3 1/2 - 4, I want to get to 10st 7 and take it from there as to wether I can carry on or not. Starting Monday and I am VERY excited! xx

Back