Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

oops, i had a naughty weekend

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by abigail09, 12 May 2008 Social URL.

1. abigail09

abigail09 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.13%)
    and now i need some motivation.

bbq - went well at first lots of chicken, homemade burgers, salad and didnt eat any sausages! had a few too many shandies and the boyfriend ended up ordering a 16" pizza at 1 am. us and 2 friends ate the lot (although i did show some restraint and only had 1 slice)

wii fit says ive put on 2lb!! :cry:it even asked me the 'cause of my weight gain' to which i couldnt decide whether it was 'ate too much' 'ate the wrong foods' 'ate too late' or 'drank too much'.

i just hope the rest of the week means i can still loose this week. only 4 weeks in i dont want to have put on!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vicky82

vicky82 Meh

Diet:
    Being healthy
    We all slip once in a while and its not easy when your out somewhere or with friends. Never worrie. Start today fresh and stick to the plan. Everyones allowed a few treats now and then hun.

4. hunca

hunca Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I had a terrible day yesterday food wise. Ate just about everything in sight. In the past I would have just given up but not this time.....
    I have just taken the dog for a 2 hour walk & now my hips & knees ache so much but I also feel good. I will aim to do this 3 times a week.
    A bit apprehensive about WI tmrw but fingers crossed I'll hav lost something.
    Good luck to everyone at WI this week.

5. StephCracknell

StephCracknell Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.2%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro points
    I used this weekend to get it out of my system and am now back on track. Just up your exercise this week and you will probably still see a loss. Make sure you get your water in as well and get back on track

x

6. hunca

hunca Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Yeah I have to admit I'm not very good at drinking water so I promise to make an effort to drink more water. I only do green days as I'm vegetarian so I tend to get a bit bloated.

7. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    I love the idea of the Wii Fit and I think the exercise it offers is great but I don't think it's wise to take too much notice of the weight it says you are. I do weigh at home every morning but my scales stay in EXACTLY the same position and I use it as a guide only as they are not calibrated the same as the SW ones

8. vicky82

vicky82 Meh

Diet:
    Being healthy
    I agree Taz, I take no notice cause it would get ya down, apparently ive put a pound on since yesterday, but I used it yesterday morning and then this afternoon so different times/different weights. Im mighty good at the hulla hooping i have to say, if there was olymipics for the hullahoop id be doing it lol

9. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    I do want one but I wouldn't take any notice of the weight on it. I only use my morning weight to check that I am on track but the only weight I take real notice of is at my official WI

10. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    theses wii fits sound good,some people say how great they are and other say no dont get 1! I dunno what 2 do!

11. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    they are good gem - but only as a fun fad thing, the novelty of ours has kinda worn off already!! xxx

12. deezombie

deezombie Full Member

Apparently your body fluctuates in weight by around 2.2lbs per day, so i wouldn't let it worry you too much!

Wii fit is amazing, loves it i do.

Good luck in reaching your goal :)

13. Beckyftwx

Beckyftwx Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.92%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Dont beat yourself up about, just start today as a new day and eat alot of superfree foods. Least you had fun!

14. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    This is a very old thread!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.