Oops I'm really bad

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Gina1986, 21 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Gina1986

Gina1986 Member

Diet:
    LT
    Ok gotta let my guilt free. Last Saturday the demon drink got a hold of me. I was on day three of re-feed and I went on a mad rampage of drink. I ended up in an all night party. I feel really bad now the ONLY good side is that i only gave into the drink I didn't eat but I feel bad now I hope I haven't put a load of weight back on :(

I'm disappointed in myself and my terrible lack of will-power

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gina1986

Gina1986 Member

Diet:
    LT
    Any Support out there?

4. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Well hopefully the damage wont be too bad, but I must say if it was me I would have had to have eaten as I cant drink without eating something too or I would be ill.
    When do you get weighed next ????

5. Gina1986

Gina1986 Member

Diet:
    LT
    I get weighed on wednesday. I did eat Saturday (quite healthy). I just meant I gave into the teptation of food but at least in my rampage i didn't give into food. Just annoyed with myself for blowing everything :(

6. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya Gina :)

What's done is done honey. No point in dwelling on it as you will just feel worse and be more vulnerable to giving in. You did really well not to eat as well as I would have done both:eek:

Get straight back on track(if you haven't already done so) and put the stick down. You're only human and one party and drinking session does not spoil everything!!

Lacey..xx :)

7. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Being annoyed with yourself is okay. Learn from it and see where your triggers were hun.

Blown everything???? Not from where I'm standing. You ate healthily on Saturday didn't you.

Lacey..xx :)

8. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    As Lacey said get straight back on track and hopefully the damage wont be too bad.....

9. Gina1986

Gina1986 Member

Diet:
    LT
    Its ok guys just back from my weigh in I still lost 2lbs.I was happy with that anything is better than putting it back on!Thanks for your support :)

10. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Well done on your loss hun.

Don't be tempted to do it again tho hun, drinking alcohol on SS is quite dangerous xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.