oops the silly season got to me

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by greentea, 28 December 2008 Social URL.

1. greentea

greentea Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    well i didnt quite make it through christmas without lapsing, i didnt eat any meals but i did pick a fair bit, but again i have learned alot from this slip up and im not going to give myself a hard time over it. although i am dreading my weigh in on tue night, ive got a feeling there will be a couple of pounds on the old hips.
    oh well onwards and downwards
    rona xx

p.s. well done everyone who made it through the silly season without slipping up, and i hope you all had a lovely time xxxxxx

annaphylactic likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tara66

tara66 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
  4. emzski

emzski Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.49%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Greentea I did the opposite you you, I didnt pick but ate meals. I am sure I'v gained a good few lbs as I was drinking too. eekkk the silly season certainly got to me. Still thats it over and im right back on the horse!

5. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

Diet:
    lost over 60 lbs with ll
    sorry u lapsed hunni, but ull get back on no probs.
    xxx

6. MandyLupton

MandyLupton Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    Hi GT, I lapsed over Xmas too and had my weigh in tonight (3 days late), I've managed to stay the same so i'm quite happy. My next weigh in is Friday so i'm hoping to lose at least a couple of pounds.
    I hope your weigh in goes ok!!

7. greentea

greentea Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    well i was brave and went to my weigh in tonight (one night early) and i managed to get another pound off, not a great loss i know but can i just say phewwwwww

8. annaphylactic

annaphylactic Guess who's back...?

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(19.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done GT!! Brilliant! It's my turn tomorrow - oh joy... really hope I've not gained too much - but a three course dinner and various nibbles isn't standing me in the best stead ;) Hey ho... it was a lesson to go through, and I've learnt a lot, so who cares... it's a fresh start now - and I'm going to see this through to the end.

Big pheeeewwwwww on your behalf coming up to Glasgow from Warwickshire!!

A x

9. greentea

greentea Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    good luck for tonight anna, fingers and toes crossed.
    and omg how hard is it getting back on track again, been fighting with myself all day, so far the lighterlife me is winning.

10. annaphylactic

annaphylactic Guess who's back...?

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(19.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks - only 3.5 hours to go (not that I am counting!)... and yeah, it is damn tricky getting back in the saddle post 'lapse'... but we are strong, successful, (increasingly slim) unique, complex humans - if we can't stay in control of inanimate objects - food etc, then my god we have problems ;) We can do this!!

Thanks for the luck wishing - I think I am going to need it, I feel decidedly chunky after last week! Hehe.

Anna xx

11. EmVeg

EmVeg Do a little dance!

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(40.31%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    The thing that has amazed me with this silly season - is that after lapsing it would be easy for you all to beat yourself up - but you are all dusting yourselves off and getting back down tobusiness.

I salute you sirs!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.