Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by bazzmajor, 27 March 2010 Social URL.

1. bazzmajor

bazzmajor Member

IYAAAA! ;D

not sure if some of you can remember me. i was on this forum for a few weeks in January. due to a LOT of personal problems (eg. depression, massive rows with step-sister, etc), i went off the rails mentally and physically :/

i won't bore you with the details but i've suffered from depression for nearly two years now and it seem to have got worse :/ so i've been going back and for to the doctor's, missing a lot of college lectures and sleeping all the time. terrible times.

i'm getting back on my feet slowly. i thought i'd come back on the forum for some support :) i haven't gained any weight but i haven't been eating the right food. i've been keeping active with all the walking (to college and i like to walk anyway) so it's probably the reason why i didn't gain any weight. well i think i haven't gained weight because i still fit in my clothes and they haven't got tight. in fact, some of them got a bit loose but i'll leave it at that :)

sooooo! apologises for being AWOL but i'm back and hopefully this time, for good :D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Pro points
    hey, welcome back! hope your alright and well done for keeping the weight off :) good luck for restarting WW :) xx
  4. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    faffing about
    Welcome back.

Really well done for not gaining through your troubled times. I hope everything gets better for you and good luck with the new start.
  5. chipbutty

chipbutty Full Member

hi & welcome back, well done on getting back on track, take things one day at a time x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.