oops!

ok, so, i have been really stupid! i've been sticking to TS since monday, but have also had a cold and tonsilitis. so, i have been chucking down the strepsils and hot lemon and honey's... duuurrr! what a silly girl, lol ;)
no wonder i'm still getting hunger pains ie not in ketosis! well, at least it's not been chocolate :p

You're ill! the fact that you've stuck to it at all (strepsils aside) is a proper miracle!

We all wish we had of started sooner, but look at it this way - you started, which is an achievement in itself. Well done for not giving in to the chocolate and don't beat yourself up about having the lemon and honey. When we are not feeling to good the first thing we do is turn to food, so you've done well.

Wot Mia sed. :)

Have no regrets re starting earlier - can't change it, and you did well in starting at all. I just think you're a flippin hero for continuing under the circumstances. I'd have utterly lost it.... ;)

thanks guys! my OH has been telling me to not be silly and eat something but i don't think he knows how important it is to me to be even that little bit smaller for my bday.. also, i'm not sure he realises yet quite how stubborn i am! lol

Back