Oops...

xeilidhx

Gold Member
As you may all know my motivation for this diet was my first girly holiday in July. I wasn't going to buy anything until nearer the time, but a combination of offers and lack of willpower means I've now bought 4 bikinis!! I've never worn a bikini in my puff, and now I own 5?! (including one old unworn one!). Need to do some major toning before then-weight loss has been so slow that I don't think I'll lose much more but I hope I'll manage to wear them-eeeeeek!!

U better wear them missy!! Ive been wearing them since I was about 12st!

It'll only be u that cares what u look like! Go and get a beautiful tan!

Unfortunately I'm Scottish Zoe so I start at a pale blue stage and can work my way into a normal pasty colour!! I burn so easily even with factor 60 on that I know I'll fake tan pre holiday and come back paler! Waiting for three of them to arrive from next but got a nice one in tesco and since I'll only know my pals when we're away what's the harm?! I'll just censor the facebook pics on return!! X

May as well silver!! I was hoping the couch to 5 k and potentially 30 day shred might help but some specifics would be useful! I should know them ;) but finding what works for others can help!

Oke doke, now these are a lil intense...when she was writing them out for me I was imagining how much I'm gonna die lol but you can modify the reps etc to suit yourself.

*Crunches - 3x100
*Back Sit-ups - 3x10
*Sit-ups - 3x25
*Half Plank - 1min hold
*Sit-ups with rotation - 3x20
*Side Half Plank with Elbow Touch - 1x12
*Full plank - 1min hold - 30sec rest - 1min hold
*Jack Knife on ball - 3x30
*Pike on ball - 3x30
*(if you've a pull up bar) Hanging with Knee-ups - 3xfailure
*Reverse Crunches - 3x20

Inner Thighs
*Crunches with V's - (warm up with no weight 3x25) 3x25 with ankle weight, 3x20 with ankle weight
*Scissors - 3x25, 3x20 with weight, 3x20 with weight
*Side mountain climber/squat - 3x20 per leg
*Side Leg Raises - 3x20 with 20pulses per leg
Last 2 are awkward and can be dangerous if you haven't been shown the correct form so I'm gonna leave them out

Back