Oops

Mille

Oh well major fail over the weekend have loads of stuff going on at the moment that's no excuse though so going to get back on the wagon tomorrow and nail this once and for all I'm sick of my weight ruling my life...... Rant over lol

How is everyone else doing ?

Mille
Start weight 16st 2lbs
Goal weight 10st

Oh well major fail over the weekend have loads of stuff going on at the moment that's no excuse though so going to get back on the wagon tomorrow and nail this once and for all I'm sick of my weight ruling my life...... Rant over lol How is everyone else doing ? Mille Start weight 16st 2lbs Goal weight 10st

Don't best yourself up about it just crack on :)
Like you say back on the wagon tomorrow

Weekends are so hard arnt they !!

Wishing you luck for tomorrow !! X

It is so hard at times but we can do this girls nothing tastes as good as being slim that's what I keep telling myself.

Thank you for all the support onwards and upwards x

Mille
Start weight 16st 2lbs
Goal weight 10st

It is so hard at times but we can do this girls nothing tastes as good as being slim that's what I keep telling myself. Thank you for all the support onwards and upwards x Mille Start weight 16st 2lbs Goal weight 10st

Keep us posted :)

Will do x

Mille
Start weight 16st 2lbs
Goal weight 10st

When I'm arguing with myself about whether or not I want to eat something I find the most useful thing is to ask myself whether I want the food so much that I'm willing to die (from diabetes issues or other weight related health problems). Generally the answer is 'no' and the argument is over! The food is fleeting and the affects of not having it long lasting.

Thanks for the great advice :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

How you getting on ?

Ok thanks kicking myself for slipping up but I have to let it go

How you doing ?

Mille
Start weight 16st 2lbs
Goal weight 10st

Ok thanks kicking myself for slipping up but I have to let it go How you doing ? Mille Start weight 16st 2lbs Goal weight 10st

Had one of those days today but I'm still going :) x

Day 10 still here fingers crossed plenty more to come :)

Sometimes. I'm also bored maybe because I uses to eat when bored !

I was going to start with some exercise but I don't want it to effect my losses by doing too much hard to know what's right

If you want to exercise then I'd suggest avoiding the cardio. Why not do some gentle swimming or some core exercises? You cold go to a pilates class or something?

If you want to exercise then I'd suggest avoiding the cardio. Why not do some gentle swimming or some core exercises? You cold go to a pilates class or something?

Me in a costume lol don't think so Weasley !

Think it would take a lot to get me to a class as well just not for me I'm afraid. X

Back