Open Uni?

I've got a year and a half of university study that I always keep saying I'm going to top up to an Open degree but I never get round to it lol

Going for the Open degree as the study I've got is from two different courses, quite fancy doing bits on politics, psychology, philosophy, economics, sociology... lol

Ahh I just feel rather alone with it all, I'm in a Facebook group but you get jobsworth saying "you can't talk about that it's collusion" and you end up feel more alone hehe. I keep going back to it though so I can't dislike it that much.

Hey Juney - I have two masters through the OU - they are very supportive and flexible and provide some of the best distance learning there is. Try and attend all the tutorials you can as you will be able to make links with other students and there are some very support forums over on Mumsnet - otherwise good luck!

Yes first assignment is due next week :)

It's not my first module with OU, apologies if I have offended anyone with my original post, was just hoping to chat with other OUers.

Yes, I'm on my fourth module now. Working towards a degree in business studies. :)

ive done Y177 :) (understanding society)

Back