• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Opening the shakes- ARGH

hollycat

To infinity and beyond!
Never had a problem, I just tear at the small cut out bit and they open....or perhaps I have super strength :)

Scanbran

Stupid Member
Yep me too - my chocolate shakes (from the infamous batch!) came without the little cutouts, so need scissors for them.

I can open the others with sheer manly strength, however.... :D

SW_Char

Silver Member
Some of mine do have cut outs, some don't. I use scissors on all of them though!!!

MrMojo

Wannabe Mankini Model
You Wimps!! haha :D

I just flex me pecs and the packets open and mix themselves :D

Lol this is such a funny thread! I'm starting tomorrow so it will be a surprise go see if I can open them or not!! X

RachieB

A thin person in disguise
Yes I hear you all, I tried to flex my pecs MrMojo but nowt happened so I had to resort to my scissors. I manage to scatter my breakfast all in the car (the car's nay 4 months old and now it smells of a combo of strawberry and banana packs. Also, it looks like I have a nasty dependent drug problem.

I am trying to find a pair of scissors that can fit nicely into my bag, without looking suspicious...any ideas????

Yes I hear you all, I tried to flex my pecs MrMojo but nowt happened so I had to resort to my scissors. I manage to scatter my breakfast all in the car (the car's nay 4 months old and now it smells of a combo of strawberry and banana packs. Also, it looks like I have a nasty dependent drug problem.

I am trying to find a pair of scissors that can fit nicely into my bag, without looking suspicious...any ideas????
How about som nail scissors in a little manicure set?

Glad I'm not allowed anyway. Your replies have made ma laugh :D

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
What is really bugging is when they use your special 'packet opening Scissors' to cut their bacon sandwich in two!

GSQ

Biggie

Silver Member
I've tried to open them with my mind power....but didn't work :D so I use scissors now. :eek: