Total Solution Operation baby fit - Spriggit82 Diary :)

spriggit82

After being diagnosed with poly cystic ovaries but my incredibly rude doctor (he said that I may never have kids and that I shouldn't try for kids being my size!) I have finally decided to give exante one last go. My doctor said that they won't do anything at all until I'm down to a healthy BMI and I have been trying for 2 years???. The only thing I want is to be a mum and if that means just eating shakes to have that chance at that so be it!
Started this morning and feeling confident. Not looking forward to having the shakes at work. Everyone who I work with are all slim and healthy and as soon as I have mentioned shakes in the past they go into one and say 'ooh just eat healthily and exercise and they weight will drop off!! Grrrr they haven't a clue - the pcos means I have insulin resistance which means weight loss is hard. Been doing slimming world since march and I've lost 7lbs :( would take forever to lose the 7 stone I need to get to a healthy bmi.

Wish me luck - will let you know how it goes and if the weight loss finally makes my wish come true xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya!!! Just read your post and thought I was ready my own!!! This is my story!! I have used Exante in the past and lost 3 stone in three months- met my lovely boyfriend and piled on nearly 5 stone :-( I've had pcos since a teenager and had some really bad ruptures recently so my very abrupt doctor has said lose 7 stone!! We will be trying for a baby next year and I'm expecting we will struggle to conceive with my messed up tubes and my partners slow swimmers!! So I need to get down the safe BMI so im prepared!

Now I know I need to lose the weight but 7 stone is extreme!! When I left school at 16 I was heavier than that!!! I do wonder what my big head would like on 9 stone body though!!! Good luck! Xx

good luck ladies, the weight will be off in no time.

gotta love rude doctors eh kimmi - i went recently for a sore bit on my hip and straight away he was like lose some weight that'll help! he barely waited for me to explain that it felt like sunburn on my skin before he jumped in with that - bloody cheek!

Why do doctors do that?? Even if I go to mine for an ear infection the first thing he wants to do is weigh me!! Today was meant to be weigh in day and I have fallen off the wagon :( was round my parents yesterday and had a really bad dizzy spell and generally felt like I was going to pass out. Baring in mind my dad is diabetic my mum got really worried and made me have sugar and eat something. Think I was in the sun too long myself but she was having none of it. Soooo back on the wagon from tomorrow. Hoping work don't have ice creams every day like they did last week - talk about test me lol x on a much better note I'm getting all the signs of ovulation which the doc said I wasn't. I will prove him wrong and walk in that surgery healthier and lighter sooner rather than later xx

Why do doctors do that?? Even if I go to mine for an ear infection the first thing he wants to do is weigh me!! Today was meant to be weigh in day and I have fallen off the wagon :( was round my parents yesterday and had a really bad dizzy spell and generally felt like I was going to pass out. Baring in mind my dad is diabetic my mum got really worried and made me have sugar and eat something. Think I was in the sun too long myself but she was having none of it. Soooo back on the wagon from tomorrow. Hoping work don't have ice creams every day like they did last week - talk about test me lol x on a much better note I'm getting all the signs of ovulation which the doc said I wasn't. I will prove him wrong and walk in that surgery healthier and lighter sooner rather than later xx

Ps good luck kimmi - well be mummies sooner rather than later xxx let me know how you're getting on x

I haven't been to the drs for years before this week- my weight has always been the reason for everything!! But I'm glad she shocked me, it really is time to get this weight off so when the time comes and we need help, I'm ready to go!!! I don't want to be ready to have a baby and then be told " we"ll help you if you lose 7 stone" But saying that.... I have failed big time this week, a couple of good days and then it just got worse!! I'm 3lb down which is ok, but nowhere near the results I'm used to Exante! So here's to tomorrow- another "fresh" start!! Xx

Back