OPERATION BENIDORM BULGE

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
Right here goes...
The race is on to get in shape for my annual girlie holiday to Benidorm.
Need to shift 14lb before I go on 19th Sept.
But this is just as much a case of getting into some sort of exercise routine to get my body into an acceptable state for the poolside.
I have about 8wks to lose the weight/tone up and more importantly maintain my goal weight.
I plan on having the s&s shakes on standby when I reach my target and will weigh in twice a week and take action straight away instead of turning a blind eye like usual if the lbs start to creep on.
s&s is going to be my friend for the foreseeable future and I'm quiet pleased as I'm really enjoying the variety.
I'm going to log my progress here as motivation and vow to stick it out :) x x

Hello and best of luck you will shift more than 14 lbs chick... its nice to have a holiday to look forward too :) x

Hi and thanks Danii
Its just I wouldn't book my holiday in May as I was too uncomfortable with my growing waistline.
My head is finally in the right place and I'm certainly not going to miss another holiday so here goes :wavey: x x

Good luck hun, one been on plan 11 weeks, will be continuing till end of September

You will smash your goal by holiday

Welcome aboard Xx

Thanks for the support RebekahR I'm actually thinking positive and can't see anything getting in my way. Off out to town later for some holiday clothes :) and it's much more enjoyable than food shopping any day x x

Best of luck SM, you will blitz your Target easily by then! Great advice and support on here.

Conor x

Another 2lb off this week :)
I'm happy with this as I'm going in the right direction only another 11lb and I'm there. Thinking of changing my goal weight as I know I can carry on with the loses on s&s x x

Waking up nice and early feeling refreshed and energised and I'm on leave from work :). Spent all day yesterday in town shopping so plenty of walking. Treated myself to new make-up and perfume. Stocked up on coke zero and veg so still motivated and raring to go. Loving the benefits of s&s x x

Your doing so well hun, not long to go now xxx

End of day 36 can't believe it. Where has the last month gone x x

Yes Amber I'm finding it boosts my mood to log the days as I'm worried doing it weekly may hamper my resolve.
End of day 37 now and a planned weekend off for friends birthday/retirement on 11th Aug so every day till then counts x x

Your doing ace hunny

I can't even keep up with the weeks Nevermind the days!! LOL think its 11 ish

Keep up the good work Xx

Well I got my weigh-in out of the way this morning. Not much only 1.5lb down :sigh:
Got a loss so I suppose it's a result.
Don't know whether it's because I've been adding extra calories with the flax in the shakes :confused:
Well this week I'll try just having the shakes and see how I get on x x

Cannot believe it!!!!
Stopped using the flax with my shakes and I'm managing to go to the toilet better!!!
What an idiot ehhh :sigh:
Got the tape measure out for motivation and I've actually lost 12ins :clap:
Cannot wait to get my Monday weigh-in now x x

I was going to keep using flax as I suffer with a mild digestive disorder. I've ordered the slim and save fibre so will use that too and maybe stop flax depending on how I feel. TBH, feeling constiptaed was my biggest worry with regards to starting a vlc diet.

Think I might order the fibre from s&s on my next order.
Don't think the flax was working as I'm better without this week.
And the scales have shifted too.
Going to add the flax when i get to target though as it will bulk up the shakes and satisfy me and i wont be tempted by the biscuits or crisps (well that's the plan) :)

hmmm maybe that was holding onto water..who knows lol

I never have any trouble with toilet on plan I must say

Your getting so close to goal now :)

Yes I think that was the reason I only lost 1.5lb last week.
Gutted really as I've been enjoying the texture of the shakes with the added flax and mousse powder mmmmm delicious they were too.
Thinking of moving the goalposts actually Rachael as I just believe it will be no hardship to go lower!!!
Now who'd of thought they'd hear me say that!!! not me for sure x x

LOL yeah I'm considering the same, always said under 9 be happy or 8,7 think id like to get to 8 clean. Considering after surgery Il drop 7-13lb but then be stuck in bed for a few weeks inactive, every pound counts!!

Your doing ace hunny,may as well go for a mega goal xxxx

Back